Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    I'm sorry, I can only try to use Google Translate to understand English.

    But if i want to change my settings in PRoCon, I will need to mimic the settings like the keywords I provided above.

    If need to change other options, I really can only make a request your log in to my PRoCon server to help with the change.

    It’s too difficult for me because of English.

    PS. My current total ticket is: 2000

    Can you help me set it?
    Set it this way.

    Auto-Surrender Maximum Ticket Count 1900
    ____

  2. #12
    I have changed, Thank you!
    Excuse me, Do my other options need to be changed?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    I have changed, Thank you!
    Excuse me, Do my other options need to be changed?
    Let me know if that works for you. The other settings seem correct.
    ____

  4. #14
    I'm sorry, I am busy working these days.

    I just confirmed that your settings don’t seem to work properly.

    My auto-nuke trigger rules:
    Winner team vs Lost team, Ticket gap: 500 (Less than 350 does not launch auto-nuke)
    When the Winner team captures all the flags, Will start the countdown of 35 seconds.
    If in the time, the Lost team does not capture any of the flags, it will launch autonuke.

    Team combination:
    TEAM 1 (US) VS TEAM 2 (US)

    Total ticket: 2000

    Can you confirm the settings on my PRoCon server?

    I don't know how to solve it.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    I'm sorry, I am busy working these days.

    I just confirmed that your settings don’t seem to work properly.

    My auto-nuke trigger rules:
    Winner team vs Lost team, Ticket gap: 500 (Less than 350 does not launch auto-nuke)
    When the Winner team captures all the flags, Will start the countdown of 35 seconds.
    If in the time, the Lost team does not capture any of the flags, it will launch autonuke.

    Team combination:
    TEAM 1 (US) VS TEAM 2 (US)

    Total ticket: 2000

    Can you confirm the settings on my PRoCon server?

    I don't know how to solve it.
    Configuring this system for flag captures requires effort, monitoring ticket loss rates on the map you run to set the correct ticket window. And if you're running multiple maps it doesn't work at all.
    I'm sorry, I don't think I can help you further.
    ____

  6. #16
    Do you mean that such an auto-nuke cannot work on all CQL maps?

    Because I only have a map that sets CQL, Other modes will not want to use, Can you confirm for me again?

    Please!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    Do you mean that such an auto-nuke cannot work on all CQL maps?

    Because I only have a map that sets CQL, Other modes will not want to use, Can you confirm for me again?

    Please!
    Correct. When you configure it to nuke when a team has captured all flags it can only do that correctly on a single map. All of the maps have different ticket loss rates because they have different flag counts. You can't have one setting set that works well for all maps. I mention this in the documentation, if i remember correctly.

    The ticket based nukes will still work, but that will only issue a maximum of one nuke per match.
    ____

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •