Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Procon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    pls open a sticky thread for donation next time. i think some forum members want to donate something.
    Yes please make this happen, there's a wealth of info on here so let the members help keep alive!

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    There is no procon development team. Procon is not sold anymore, and no money is coming in to support changes. Any costs you pay for procon hosting at this point are simply the hosting costs, they are not paying royalties to the procon dev team or myrcon.

If you are unable to use the current officially listed version of procon for any reason, there is not anything that can be done about it. Apologies.

EDIT: These forums themselves were actually set to go offline a couple months ago and we mods banded together to help the guy pay the bills to keep it online.
    Thank you for your reply!

After that, My Procon server has been reset to the default procon_1.5.1.1 by i3D.NET several times.

I think i3D.NET no longer allows me to use [UEF] SpRos_CA version, Although I have found a friend in Taiwan who is willing to help me modify.

But he may need uncompiled code, How to get the original code, let he do follow-up development?

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    Thank you for your reply!

After that, My Procon server has been reset to the default procon_1.5.1.1 by i3D.NET several times.

I think i3D.NET no longer allows me to use [UEF] SpRos_CA version, Although I have found a friend in Taiwan who is willing to help me modify.

But he may need uncompiled code, How to get the original code, let he do follow-up development?
    Source:
    https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1?files=1

You mean, As long as this link can be compiled into exe & dll?

If the person you are in contact with has the knowledge to make the changes on his own, he will know what to do with that link.
    ____

Super Moderator
    download the entire Procon source tree from Github, open the Visual Studio solution file in Procon-1/src and and build Procon.exe

In friend cant do this - get a new friend

Thank you for your answer!

I will tell my friends!