Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to get support Big5 version of Procon?

Hello, I'm a server admin from Taiwan.

For our users in Taiwan, We can't directly use the original Procon version.

We can currently use only modified versions from China, But in the IP information is problematic.

This version is cancelled use of GeoIP.dat file, Change to a file used by China. (IPIP.dat)

How can I get the correct version for me?

Because I have to provide Chinese messages on my server.

Also we must be able to correctly judge, In the server player's country.

Excuse me, Can anyone help me?

Super Moderator
    This version is cancelled use of GeoIP.dat file, Change to a file used by China. (IPIP.dat)

copy GeoIP.dat over IPIP.dat?

Super Moderator
    Or download the version here and user the loc file for chinese

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....410#post143410

I have tried to replace the file, But the emergence of "Unknown" Unable to start state.

I think there is a change to the core, anyway, China's version is not the original version, Maybe I need to be able to properly support Big5 or UTF-8 versions

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    Or download the version here and user the loc file for chinese

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....410#post143410
    I think this should only be a language file, But to be able to input and display Big5 text in Procon, Should have to modify the core to have a way to achieve.

Super Moderator
    I am afraid asking the people who changed it or writing your own are the last options

Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    I have tried to replace the file, But the emergence of "Unknown" Unable to start state.

I think there is a change to the core, anyway, China's version is not the original version, Maybe I need to be able to properly support Big5 or UTF-8 versions
    I'm unsure whether I have understood you correctly, but for partial UTF-8 you may want to look here: https://github.com/Mik4sa/Procon-1/c...410666973a8207

As far as I know there is no complete UTF-8 support possbible (due to limitations by RCON itself)

Reply Date: 25 May 2018 - 14:31
    Posted by: Helpdesk
    Rate Reply:
    Dear customer,

your ProCon game server (game server ID: 788812) has been stopped automatically by our control panel. Our software detected a crash loop with 7 crashes of the game server executable within the past 30 minutes.

This may be caused by the game, game title backend or misconfiguration of the game server. To prevent further impact on the server resources, and impact to other game servers, this game server is automatically stopped. You may restart the game server through the control panel once the cause of these crashes has been resolved.

If you would like to receive support in restoring the game functionality, please reply to this ticket.
    This is the notice I just got, Although there are many reply after.

But the basic reason is that [UEF] SpRos_CA modified PRoCon version is malicious software, The same problem caused 7 PRoCon servers to crash.

I must say that we need the PRoCon development team to provide a Big5-encoded version, Because this is not my personal problem, There are quite a few servers in Asia that use this malicious software.

Currently used server:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...0&vgmc-max=500

Excuse me, Can the PRoCon development team provide assistance?

There is no procon development team. Procon is not sold anymore, and no money is coming in to support changes. Any costs you pay for procon hosting at this point are simply the hosting costs, they are not paying royalties to the procon dev team or myrcon.

If you are unable to use the current officially listed version of procon for any reason, there is not anything that can be done about it. Apologies.

EDIT: These forums themselves were actually set to go offline a couple months ago and we mods banded together to help the guy pay the bills to keep it online.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 25-05-2018 at 19:52.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    ...These forums themselves were actually set to go offline a couple months ago and we mods banded together to help the guy pay the bills to keep it online.
    pls open a sticky thread for donation next time. i think some forum members want to donate something.
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin