Hey I need your help with Squad Deathmatch

Hey! My question are:Is TDM and Squad Deathmatch the same tickets?
    I will get tip wich best tickets for Squad Deathmatch?
    Have a nice day Blaze

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze0075 View Post
    Hey! My question are:Is TDM and Squad Deathmatch the same tickets?
    I will get tip wich best tickets for Squad Deathmatch?
    Have a nice day Blaze
    If you're looking for a best practice I'm not sure. I haven't played BF3 in ages so i'm unsure about where the ticket count should be.

I would suggest sizing it appropriately for TDM of the same player count, then seeing how it feels. Ask the people in your server if the ticket count feels comfortable.
    ____

Hey!I see now i set tickets to 80,and we played to 40 tickets and round was over.Cant understand this mode haha

Community Contributor
    "80" means 80%. 100% is 50 tickets. 80% of 50 is 40. DICE tested and established what they thought is a "normal" number of tickets for each mode. When you change the number of tickets, you change the percentage from normal. If you want 80 ticket rounds, set the ticket percentage to 160.

Ah, after all this time i didn't know it worked that way for TDM too. I guess they just always had 100 kills as the default so 100% = 100 kills and it's always equal. Assumed squad deathmatch was the same.
    ____

Yes guys I understand now.I have 400 tickets in server, gives 200 tickets is good.
    Thanx for helps Blaze

Super Moderator
    Anuder happy customer