How can I add Gunmaster Weapon Presets to Gameplay Settings

Hello,
    I wan't to change gunmaster weapons to gameplay, I found thishttps://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/t...erSettings/BF4 but I don't know how to use it,
    please help

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I know that but I can't get this on Bf4,

Quote Originally Posted by alshallal11 View Post
    I know that but I can't get this on Bf4,
    I was looking at a BF4 server when I took that screenshot. Perhaps you haven't updated your layer/client?
    ____

I was looking at a BF4 server when I took that screenshot. Perhaps you haven't updated your layer/client?
    Whats do you mean "you haven't updated your layer", How can I do this, please help

Whats do you mean "you haven't updated your layer", How can I do this, please help
    I'm not sure when you downloaded procon, but if you have the latest version then this is there. 1.5.1.1 is the version i got the screenshot from. Either you're on an outdated version, or something isn't detecting your server as BF4.
    ____

I'm not sure when you downloaded procon, but if you have the latest version then this is there. 1.5.1.1 is the version i got the screenshot from. Either you're on an outdated version, or something isn't detecting your server as BF4.
    My version is 1.5.1.1 and I checked for update but not found, can you use Teamviewer to help me?

My version is 1.5.1.1 and I checked for update but not found, can you use Teamviewer to help me?
    Please help or send me link to download your procon...

Please help me, I can't change gunmaster weapons...

Please help me, I can't change gunmaster weapons...
    PM me connection info to your layer and i'll take a look at it.
    ____