Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Crashers, cheaters crashing server

Hello.
    Last time we have problem, after bannig some cheaters they begin attack our servers with crashing (restarting) them.
    We contact our GSP, and they said it's game bug and only DICE can fix it.
    What we can do with this? They crahing our server 10-15 times per day.

Unfortunately if they are exploiting a bug with the server i haven't seen anyone combat this successfully.
    ____

Hey Col.

Time passes, but we still suffer.

We know who doing it, we have Callstack log with nikname and ban every day 2-3 account.
    But the account is not a problem, they can buy new. May be you can add feature to Adlats with the help of which we can kick all players who have never played on the server?
    That is, all who have already played on the server can access it, and if they did not go to the server, they will not be allowed.

Why? We everyday have 10 crashe server, and ban new account, but they buy new and connect to server and crashe it again and again every day

Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    Hey Col.

We know who doing it, we have Callstack log with nikname and ban every day 2-3 account.
    But the account is not a problem, they can buy new. May be you can add feature to Adlats with the help of which we can kick all players who have never played on the server?
    That is, all who have already played on the server can access it, and if they did not go to the server, they will not be allowed.

Why? We everyday have 10 crashe server, and ban new account, but they buy new and connect to server and crashe it again and again every day
    I could do that, sure. Just add a setting which auto-kicks anyone who was first seen recently. How long does it take after they join to cause it to crash?
    ____

Hey Col.

Version 7.0.1.18
    Orchestration Settings
    Auto-Kick Players Who First Joined After This Date
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Version 7.0.1.18
    Orchestration Settings
    Auto-Kick Players Who First Joined After This Date
    Thank you very much, will test today.

After joining they stay on server from 2 to 11 minutes

@ColColonCleaner, now they again begin crashing, and i contact support and take log and know nickname, now crasher banned and im enable new feature "Auto-Kick Players Who First Joined After This Date" i hope this help.

we get a message on new joined and kicked player?

@ColColonCleaner, now they again begin crashing, and i contact support and take log and know nickname, now crasher banned and im enable new feature "Auto-Kick Players Who First Joined After This Date" i hope this help.

we get a message on new joined and kicked player?
    Turn on player leave and disconnect messages in the procon chat tab, you'll see the kicks there. I intentionally did not add any server-wide message for this as it might cause a lot of spam.

What date did you set it to? Today's date?
    ____

Okay thank you for you great work on one of perfect plugin for BF servers.
    Now new feature enabled and we are waiting on how it will help, later i let know here.

Another one idea
    all crasher account had Ip's which are seen as a proxy service like this https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/185.216.35.82 it would be good if you can make some feature and kick players who use proxy, I understand that this is much more complicated than what you did above, but nevertheless, this is also not a bad idea, since normal players will never use a proxy service.

Thank you for you work.

Looks like it working, thank you very much.

We have several servers, and on some I turned on this feature, and for some there is not, so servers with enabled features not crashing now, but servers not protected from new players had 3 crashe per hour.

Thank you.

One moment:

1) maybe you can give us right for change Kick message?
    2) maybe you can add white list, example we want add some trusted players to database.
    Last edited by Timm; 23-02-2018 at 19:40. Reason: add message