Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fake full server on Battlelog

Ive been notice that there is a particulary server that always "fakes" the number os players on the Battlelog list.

In gerenal is always full 64/64 but when you join the server is not even close to that.

Is there any plugin to help with that? People normally wants to join a server that is full...

Thanks!

Community Contributor
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....4-Fake-players

It seems that you can buy this as a service which provides bots which join and leave your server rapidly in order to fake player numbers. As far as I know, there is not a plugin which can do this. And, as far as I am concerned, this is an unjust pursuit.

That's crazy! Happy to heard that, they need to trick the system and charge for VIP slots in order to "keep players"

Thanks for the info

Enviado desde mi STF-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Community Contributor
    If BetterBattlelog can find a way to detect true player counts, I wonder why EA doesn't fix the exploit.

it is even worse, this exploit can prevent player to join a server becouse they got the message that the server is FULL
    the server i play often on is 9 out of 10 times DDOSd with this exploit, it prevents players to join saying full,and only with a vip slot you can enter.

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    it is even worse, this exploit can prevent player to join a server becouse they got the message that the server is FULL
    the server i play often on is 9 out of 10 times DDOSd with this exploit, it prevents players to join saying full,and only with a vip slot you can enter.
    A solution to this would be to assign the reserved slot perk to your guest role while the ddos is happening. So every default player who has ever been in your server is added to the reserved slot list. That might make things lag a bit, never tried it before.

EDIT: Disregard this, that's not how it works. The guest role is assigned when a player loads in, so it wouldn't work as a reserved slot for offline players.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 03-10-2018 at 05:16.
    ____

welcome to bugfield !
    i actualy wonder if the insane limits script that checks if a player has a valid battlelog id counteracts agains this.

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    welcome to bugfield !
    i actualy wonder if the insane limits script that checks if a player has a valid battlelog id counteracts agains this.
    Hmm. I wonder if issuing kicks against these players during their partial load process or putting their names in the server banlist itself could stop them from clogging the server on battlelog.

I don't think i would be able to stop them from clogging the queue though, so we might be able to fix the server count problem but if they stack the queue it will likely still stop people from joining.
    ____

well, if it would reach the banlist, it wont do much, those script change join name on the fly, and a ban only happens when the "player" manage to complete the loading cycle, but the harm is done, a player slot is used