Loadout enforcer help.

Evening All,

Just started with Procon and in the process of setting up my server. Found loads of great info here and lots of help.

I am after some guidance from you kind people you.

I am currently using ADKatsLRT - Loadout Enforcer. I have set it up with some basics restrictions and can see that I can have it so it only blocks on certain maps.

The problem I am now have is I want to be able to set specific restrictions per map. As in now it can only be all my restrictions on all maps or just restrictions on set maps.

What I would be able to do for example is:

No AA mines on Shanghai but everything else OK.
    No Launchers on Locker.

Something like that.

Basically I want to be able to set map by map restrictions. Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on how to accomplish this? Conscious it will probably need to be a different plugin.

Any help/guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

There is no current way with my loadout enforcer to have different settings on different maps, its either on or off.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    There is no current way with my loadout enforcer to have different settings on different maps, its either on or off.
    Thanks for the response. I figured as much with ADKats- the plugin works great and using it every day now. Just wondered if there was something else out there that will do what I'm looking for.

Thanks again.