Thread: Locker+metro

Locker+metro

Hello guys can edit this code warning only on procon ?
    its spamming on chat(in game ) i want warning only on procon
    cus player cant reed rules or spambot....
    /* Version: V0.8/R1 */
    String kCounter = killer.Name + "_TreatAsOne_Count";
    TimeSpan time = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(5); // Activations within 5 seconds count as 1

int warnings = 0;
    if (server.Data.issetInt(kCounter)) warnings = server.Data.getInt(kCounter);

/*
    The first time through, warnings is zero. Whether this is an isolated
    activation or the first of a sequence of activations in a short period
    of time, do something on this first time through.
    */
    String msg = "none";
    if (warnings == 0) {
    msg = plugin.R("Attention %k_n%! Do not use %w_n%!"); // First warning message
    plugin.SendGlobalMessage(msg);
    plugin.PRoConChat("ADMIN > " + msg);
    server.Data.setInt(kCounter, warnings+1);
    return false;
    }

/*
    The second and subsequent times through, check to make sure we are not
    getting multiple activations in a short period of time. Ignore if
    less than the time span required.
    */

if (limit.Activations(killer.Name, time) > 1) return false;

/*
    We get here only if there was exactly one activation in the time span
    */

if (warnings >= 1) {
    msg = plugin.R("Killing %k_n% for ignoring warnings and killing with %w_n%!");
    plugin.SendGlobalMessage(msg);
    plugin.PRoConChat("ADMIN > " + msg);
    plugin.PRoConEvent(msg, "Insane Limits");
    plugin.KillPlayer(killer.Name, 5);
    }
    server.Data.setInt(kCounter, warnings+1);
    return false;

You have people dying for using banned weapons, they need to know why they are dying. The person they killed also needs to know that the person was rightfully slain. Moving these messages to a hidden section is not a good idea.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    You have people dying for using banned weapons, they need to know why they are dying. The person they killed also needs to know that the person was rightfully slain. Moving these messages to a hidden section is not a good idea.
    but its spaming so mach and its anoyying

Quote Originally Posted by B7ackhawk View Post
    but its spaming so mach and its anoyying
    If it's causing spam then you aren't getting rule breakers out of your server fast enough. Doing a standard kill/kick/ban is usually just fine, but it looks like there is only killing in this script, no kicks or bans.

Once your server learns the rules the messages will be less, and especially if you actually kick the rule breakers as a second warning.
    ____

If it's causing spam then you aren't getting rule breakers out of your server fast enough. Doing a standard kill/kick/ban is usually just fine, but it looks like there is only killing in this script, no kicks or bans.

Once your server learns the rules the messages will be less, and especially if you actually kick the rule breakers as a second warning.
    yeah its just kill . we dont have mach player and i dont like kick player

yeah its just kill . we dont have mach player and i dont like kick player
    Ok, then this will need more admin interaction on your part. Something needs to be done about the players breaking the rules so the script isn't spamming your chat, but removing the messages is not the answer.

Try to figure out a way to make people behave without kicking them, or only kick them if they are a particularly annoying player and they are constantly breaking the rules.
    ____

Ok, then this will need more admin interaction on your part. Something needs to be done about the players breaking the rules so the script isn't spamming your chat, but removing the messages is not the answer.

Try to figure out a way to make people behave without kicking them, or only kick them if they are a particularly annoying player and they are constantly breaking the rules.
    im owner ! its not 10 player breaking the rules most of them

im owner ! its not 10 player breaking the rules most of them
    Constantly only slaying the players will not make them behave. If you don't want to kick them you'll need to find another way to handle it.

I'm not sure how you being the server owner affects this, either way it will take more admin time from you or your team to handle people you don't want to just kick out. Perhaps throw rule breakers to the losing team? That could cause balance issues though, and they will likely just continue breaking the rules on that team because they are angry now. You're in a pickle man, allowing people like that to stay is a difficult thing to handle.

The only thing i can think of to handle it would be to write a script which holds them dead for a period of time without kicking them. Like putting the player in timeout. I could try adding that to AdKats if I get the chance.
    ____

Constantly only slaying the players will not make them behave. If you don't want to kick them you'll need to find another way to handle it.

I'm not sure how you being the server owner affects this, either way it will take more admin time from you or your team to handle people you don't want to just kick out. Perhaps throw rule breakers to the losing team? That could cause balance issues though, and they will likely just continue breaking the rules on that team because they are angry now. You're in a pickle man, allowing people like that to stay is a difficult thing to handle.

The only thing i can think of to handle it would be to write a script which holds them dead for a period of time without kicking them. Like putting the player in timeout. I could try adding that to AdKats if I get the chance.

Honestly i want run AdKats but I have difficulty because my English is bad
    if there some one help me I will appreciate this