Any Plugins for Official Server to Spam Hackers that have guid bans?

Curious if there was a plugin that would Yell Spam a hacker with a banned GUID that entered the server? I know someone came up with one that would restart the server when a banned GUID joined.. But I'd like one that would just SPAM the hell out of their screen every second until they left.

Procon Addict
    thats a good idea but im not sure what procon can and cant do with official. i know you can't kill, kick, ban or move. But not to sure what else you can do. Someone will be along soon with a clearer answer .

I like you thinking though

Super Moderator
    Which banned list ?

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    Which banned list ?
    GGC, ACI and BF4DB.

Quote Originally Posted by EntraVenuS View Post
    thats a good idea but im not sure what procon can and cant do with official. i know you can't kill, kick, ban or move. But not to sure what else you can do. Someone will be along soon with a clearer answer .

I like you thinking though
    I think the only issue would be not being able to use text moderation for one player only. Had a hacker on today and I used SpamBot, telling the guy to leave and had it set to yell every 2 seconds..lol. The whole server could see it and got a lot of laughs. The guy eventually left.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SKredneck View Post
    I know someone came up with one that would restart the server when a banned GUID joined...

Where is that one - should be easy enough to modify from shutown to yell at player.. I think... maybe..

Think I read it on an EA forum.. Some guy said he made one that would restart the server...