Thread: about BF3

about BF3

Hello guys
    i have problem with Insane-Limits
    my insane VERSION 0.0.0.8 patch-1
    i tired to test any code and not work with BF3
    its work with BF4 100% and when i used code on bf3 i dont get any Error

Community Contributor
    Is this a plugin enhancement? It seems like this question belongs in the insane limits plugin thread.

Have you tested using a legal game server instead of hacked/stolen code?
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 17-12-2017 at 15:26.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Is this a plugin enhancement? It seems like this question belongs in the insane limits plugin thread.

Have you tested using a legal game server instead of hacked/stolen code?
    It is not important if a server is legal or not!...The codes that I used its from forum.myrcon

btw if you will say not work with illegal server than how work with me on BF4

Community Contributor
    Have you tested with a legal BF3 server? Have you found other people with a legal BF3 server which doesn't work with insane limits? What is in common or not in common?

Is this a plugin enhancement? Can a moderator please move this and merge it into the insane limits plugin thread?

Quote Originally Posted by B7ackhawk View Post
    It is not important if a server is legal or not!...The codes that I used its from forum.myrcon

btw if you will say not work with illegal server than how work with me on BF4
    We don't say things will fail if you run an illegal server, we just won't help you if you run an illegal server. We say that to keep this forum in good standing with DICE/EA, who could easily pull access to the RCON protocol on live servers if we start dealing illegally. This is the largest and most popular admin tool for battlefield games, and even though these games are old that still matters.

Please refrain from asking further questions about these servers you've acquired.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    We don't say things will fail if you run an illegal server, we just won't help you if you run an illegal server. We say that to keep this forum in good standing with DICE/EA, who could easily pull access to the RCON protocol on live servers if we start dealing illegally. This is the largest and most popular admin tool for battlefield games, and even though these games are old that still matters.

Please refrain from asking further questions about these servers you've acquired.
    whyyou did not ask why you not play in origin ?
    its easy !! cuz most off player dont have money and im from IRAQ we cant used paybal for buy game
    btw if you help me or not Will it affect you???
    and dont forget its just game