Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    with the 500 error, take note of the file and
    added this line at the beginning of the file :- <?php error_reporting(E_ERROR); ?>
    it stops the error. and sometimes allows script to continue

also , do you have more than 1 server on your AdKats [BFACP] ?

can you give me a link to your website ?
    Last edited by IceCold; 05-02-2019 at 17:15.

Procon Addict
    I will wait @Prophet731, he usually helped

all good and it was not an easy process I hope no one else has nitrado cause you're in for a fun night

Sorry just now seeing this. Work makes me too tired to do anything at the end of the day. I've been thinking about fixing some of the problems in the latest dev version (adding exception handling and whatnot to different areas) but i'll be chipping at it slowly. As for your two errors. If you get an error like that on a players profile, that instantly tells me something is wrong with that players data in the database. It's either missing a value that i'm expecting to be there or maybe corrupted data somehow got in from the stats logger (usual culprit). It can be anything really but the most common problem is with the Game ID being set to zero (0) and no entry should have a zero (0) in it. I would check that and see if that solves the problem.

@IceCold

When you use that you prevent ANY errors from showing which if something doesn't work you will never know until that line is removed or commented out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    with the 500 error, take note of the file and
    added this line at the beginning of the file :- <?php error_reporting(E_ERROR); ?>
    it stops the error. and sometimes allows script to continue

also , do you have more than 1 server on your AdKats [BFACP] ?

can you give me a link to your website ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    I will wait @Prophet731, he usually helped
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Hi.

I got this message when i try create new ban

Oops! Something went wrong.
    A fatal error occured and application could not continue. Please report this incident to the site administrator and give them the following error message.

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /app/views/admin/adkats/bans/create.blade.php)

What is wrong?

Game server BF3. Only BF3 servers in Database. BFACP ver 203

Im trying v2.0.0-rc.1, and i not got that error, but on v2.0.0-rc.1 no live score board for BF3.

"Beginner" is enough to run BCP ?nitrado.png

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Getting a thousand or so of these daily ...

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/www/app/Libraries/AntiCheat.php on line 135

This is calling github for weapons stats for adkats but it is part of the laravel package for bfacp ...

Here is the end of the script:

Code:
        /**
         * Fetches the weapon damages from GitHub and caches it for 24 hours (1 day).
         * @return mixed
         */
        private function fetchWeaponDamages()
        {
            $this->weapons = Cache::remember('acs.weapons', 60 * 24, function () {
                try {
                    $request = $this->guzzle->get('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AdKats/AdKats/master/adkatsblweaponstats.json');
                } catch (\Exception $e) {
                    $request = $this->guzzle->get('http://api.gamerethos.net/adkats/fetch/weapons');
                }

return json_decode($request->getBody(), true);
    Syntax says expecting a "," or ")" but neither of those stop the error ...

I would guess that "line 135" (or line 120 according to this) should say:

Code:
    $this->weapons = Cache::remember('acs.weapons', 60 * 24, function () ){
    Displayed differently:

Last edited by ty_ger07; 30-04-2019 at 20:27.

Prophet why does the AdminCP alert me for an unread report when all the reports in the drop-down menu have been taken care of. It's actually getting really annoying alerting me all the time. Any Idea

-updated I went to the database under Adkats_Records_Main table and cleared all the report and admin codes that were there. that seemed to fix my issue for now
    Last edited by xloneshadowx; 03-05-2019 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Getting a thousand or so of these daily ...

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/www/app/Libraries/AntiCheat.php on line 135

This is calling github for weapons stats for adkats but it is part of the laravel package for bfacp ...

Here is the end of the script:

Code:
        /**
         * Fetches the weapon damages from GitHub and caches it for 24 hours (1 day).
         * @return mixed
         */
        private function fetchWeaponDamages()
        {
            $this->weapons = Cache::remember('acs.weapons', 60 * 24, function () {
                try {
                    $request = $this->guzzle->get('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AdKats/AdKats/master/adkatsblweaponstats.json');
                } catch (\Exception $e) {
                    $request = $this->guzzle->get('http://api.gamerethos.net/adkats/fetch/weapons');
                }

return json_decode($request->getBody(), true);
    Syntax says expecting a "," or ")" but neither of those stop the error ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I would guess that "line 135" (or line 120 according to this) should say:

Code:
    Displayed differently:
    sixpax, which PHP version are you running is my first question. Secondly, did you make any modifications to the script.

Also sidenote, ty_ger is right, if its not posted in this thread I won't see it. Unfortunately life is taking priority for me and I can't focus on this like I want to. (Sucks). I do see the replies in this thread but I usually don't have time to respond that much or I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Prophet why does the AdminCP alert me for an unread report when all the reports in the drop-down menu have been taken care of. It's actually getting really annoying alerting me all the time. Any Idea

-updated I went to the database under Adkats_Records_Main table and cleared all the report and admin codes that were there. that seemed to fix my issue for now
    TBH I completely forgot how that system was even designed (pretty poorly I presume considering it was made when I was a novice in the language). Do you know which version you're running?

Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    Hi.

I got this message when i try create new ban

Oops! Something went wrong.
    A fatal error occured and application could not continue. Please report this incident to the site administrator and give them the following error message.

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /app/views/admin/adkats/bans/create.blade.php)

What is wrong?

Game server BF3. Only BF3 servers in Database. BFACP ver 203

Im trying v2.0.0-rc.1, and i not got that error, but on v2.0.0-rc.1 no live score board for BF3.
    Sorry, I know this is a really late reply, I'm going to guess you never set your player id in your profile (web account). If you haven't that should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by tchum View Post
    "Beginner" is enough to run BCP ?nitrado.png
    It should be yes.