Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    sixpax, which PHP version are you running is my first question. Secondly, did you make any modifications to the script.
    5.6 and no; never touched that script to the best of my knowledge.

I noticed this one: https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP/blob.../AntiCheat.php

.. is 203 lines ... mine was chopped off at line 135. I replaced the one I had installed with the one at that link and now get a different error; but am going to redownload and extract the package I installed and see if that script inside that is any different.

Update: That worked ... no more errors. Thanks for all whom assisted.
    Last edited by sixpax12; 12-05-2019 at 15:26.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    5.6 and no; never touched that script to the best of my knowledge.

I noticed this one: https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP/blob.../AntiCheat.php

.. is 203 lines ... mine was chopped off at line 135. I replaced the one I had installed with the one at that link and now get a different error; but am going to redownload and extract the package I installed and see if that script inside that is any different.

Update: That worked ... no more errors. Thanks for all whom assisted.
    Ok cool, glad its solved then.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Hi, i've just finished to instal BFACP and i have two problem.
    The first one is the time zone of the chat is wrong, it show "in 2 hours" when somone post a fresh new message in the chat and idk who to fix it...
    My second problem it's the live scoreboard, it's not working (infinite loading).
    BFACP_bug.png

Quote Originally Posted by tchum View Post
    Hi, i've just finished to instal BFACP and i have two problem.
    The first one is the time zone of the chat is wrong, it show "in 2 hours" when somone post a fresh new message in the chat and idk who to fix it...
    My second problem it's the live scoreboard, it's not working (infinite loading).
    BFACP_bug.png
    1) Make sure AdKats is set to push chat logger settings. This fixes the timezone issue as we use the UTC as a base.

2) Can you PM me a link to your install so I can look at the request that it's trying to do?

General update from me.

Now that work and life has settled down for me somewhat, I'm going to get back into making this project compatible with php version 7.1.3. I'll be working on a complete rewrite to address multiple issues from the past 2 years of no updates. Please note this update will not be backwards compatible with older PHP versions as support for it has dropped.

If you want to follow any commit updates I do you can bookmark the repo here. https://g.gamerethos.net/adkats/BFACP/tree/v3.0

I'll try to keep things updated with it here in the thread as much as possible.

General update from me.

Now that work and life has settled down for me somewhat, I'm going to get back into making this project compatible with php version 7.1.3. I'll be working on a complete rewrite to address multiple issues from the past 2 years of no updates. Please note this update will not be backwards compatible with older PHP versions as support for it has dropped.

If you want to follow any commit updates I do you can bookmark the repo here. https://g.gamerethos.net/adkats/BFACP/tree/v3.0

I'll try to keep things updated with it here in the thread as much as possible.
    Would be nice to get some of the small issues fixed also I have the same problem with the time being off and I have adkats set too feed stat logger chat. My other issue is the report notification popup the permaban does not always work and could use a temp ban there if possible. if you need a server for testing just let me know or Col. he uses my servers as well

1) Make sure AdKats is set to push chat logger settings. This fixes the timezone issue as we use the UTC as a base.

2) Can you PM me a link to your install so I can look at the request that it's trying to do?
    I fixed this problem, now the live scoreboard is working fine, it was just the RCON Password.

Very glad to hear that you will update BFACP !
    By the way, do you take take advice of what could be changed/added ?

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Would be nice to get some of the small issues fixed also I have the same problem with the time being off and I have adkats set too feed stat logger chat. My other issue is the report notification popup the permaban does not always work and could use a temp ban there if possible. if you need a server for testing just let me know or Col. he uses my servers as well
    Make sure the time difference is being set in the logger plugin. If it is and it's still not being correct, I think col had a setting which makes AdKats post the chat to the DB instead of the logger plugin. I would check for a setting like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tchum View Post
    I fixed this problem, now the live scoreboard is working fine, it was just the RCON Password.

Very glad to hear that you will update BFACP !
    By the way, do you take take advice of what could be changed/added ?
    As long as it's not too complicated, sure.