Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    updated memcache module on the server

ran a phpinfo file to ensure memcache was installed

added line to .env file: CACHE_DRIVER=memcache

resulted in this:

Fatal System Error!

Cache store [memcache] is not defined.

Here is the error from the log files. Seems like it is coded to use memcached in your dev2.1 files perhaps on account you are developing on 7.0 ? on my server i am running php 5.6 so can only run memcache, not memcached

Code:
    [Tue Dec 05 15:19:25.021089 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 3794] [client 166.137.240.89:43300] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
    [Tue Dec 05 04:11:21.328171 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 23305] [client 67.44.209.128:49117] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
    [Tue Dec 05 04:11:08.238552 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 23077] [client 67.44.209.128:48969] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
    Because memcache is a different type of caching class. It's suppose to be memcached though as the driver for it is what it supports. I have today off work so I can see what the problem is over teamviewer if you like. Send me a PM with the teamviewer info. I'll be up for a few more hours at least till 10AM PST.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Quote Originally Posted by klait68 View Post
    Posting here:

We still have the problem that bans via bf4admincp took a while till they work - mostly a ban is working when the round is over. Via Procon the ban will be at once, also player cant rejoin server then. Via dashboard bf4admincp the ban is shown in the database, but player still can join server.

Could it be that the database with 900000 entries and 11 servers connected is too big ?
    4500 bans at moment.
    If you ban a player through their profile and not through the live scoreboard then it won't kick them. When I create the bans through the player's profile it's marked as "read" in the database so it doesn't have to have adkats read that just to change it. The size of your database means nothing except for performance here and there.

When you ban through the live scoreboard it does two things. First it creates the ban record then it kicks them from the server with the ban reason. If you banned through the profile instead then next time they join or when adkats parses the banlist on player join I think then it will issue the correct action.

Some weeks ago you can ban a player through the player profile and it works. People got banned asap and couldnt rejoin. Now sometimes it works and sometimes not. Switching to live scoreboard is not very helpful especially when the player logged or switched to another server of us. I found another admin using adkats now having also this problems.

Some weeks ago you can ban a player through the player profile and it works. People got banned asap and couldnt rejoin. Now sometimes it works and sometimes not. Switching to live scoreboard is not very helpful especially when the player logged or switched to another server of us. I found another admin using adkats now having also this problems.
    It has never worked that way unfortunately. Adding new bans from the player profile will not be enforced until the player re-joins the server or the round ends as I believe AdKats also checks for bans on new round. Banning from the live scoreboard is what will eject the player from your servers immediately. Prophet would need to add some changes to make it work from the profile page, but right now please ban players from the live scoreboard to eject them immediately.
    ____

If they left the server before you can ban them from the live board then just issue the ban on their profile. When they attempt to join to your other server adkats will see the ban for that player and kick them. Remember it's two ways you can ban from the web. One is instant (live board), the other is usually for when they are offline and you need to ban them.

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    It has never worked that way unfortunately. Adding new bans from the player profile will not be enforced until the player re-joins the server or the round ends as I believe AdKats also checks for bans on new round. Banning from the live scoreboard is what will eject the player from your servers immediately. Prophet would need to add some changes to make it work from the profile page, but right now please ban players from the live scoreboard to eject them immediately.
    I could just make it have the record read by AdKats but that seems like an extra step to me that the program has to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    I could just make it have the record read by AdKats but that seems like an extra step to me that the program has to do.
    The thing is, AdKats is already built to handle it. It's designed to take records from the database and act on them, and it can ban offline players. The only time it wouldn't work is if the plugin was offline, but that would mean there wouldn't be any ban enforcement anyway so neither way would work at that point.

Obviously there isn't a reason to make the plugin act on it if the player is already offline, but if they are then it's perfect, just send it to that server and don't manually create the adkats_bans entry. Does the BFACP keep a constant connection to every server or is that only when someone is viewing the live scoreboard? I know you ping the servers for uptime stats but I don't know if that's a full RCON connection or just a ping.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Does the BFACP keep a constant connection to every server or is that only when someone is viewing the live scoreboard?
    Only when someone is viewing the board for that server. It doesn't maintain a connection, I would need to use different software for that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    Only when someone is viewing the board for that server. It doesn't maintain a connection, I would need to use different software for that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Ok, so maybe it would need to use the live scoreboard in DB feature to figure out which server they are currently in, if that's reliable within reason. The data wouldn't need to be perfectly updated to the last second, just check which server ID is associated with the player in that list. I force that setting as enabled if they have the setting feed on. I don't remember if i force the setting feed though, i might with the ban enforcer enabled, it's been so long since i've seen that code.
    ____