Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Community Contributor
    DPS Automatic Bans are created by AdKats. If you need help customizing AdKats, ask in the AdKats thread.
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....AdKats-7-5-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
    Hi all,

Not sure were to post this, but i have alot of "DPS Automatic Ban" in my ban list, that i don't want. how and where to disable this option?
    We have enough active admins and bf4db running (where all banned players are marked as "clean"
    Running:
    BFACP, Adkats and PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger

OneManArmy
    Automatic bans for damage mods cannot be disabled or modified while running AdKats. The settings in that section have been optimized over the last few years and last year were made mandatory so damage mods are automatically banned regardless of any other plugins or scripts the admin is running. This script can also detect damage mods a player uses after 1 round of play even if they have many thousands of kills with the weapon. With thousands of servers running AdKats the community noticed a sharp drop in the number of people attempting to run damage mods, when they were rampant before the changes.
    If you have a player who you believe is clean but is still being banned by AdKats you can add that specific player to the whitelist with !acwhitelist perm playername
    There are very few things i've taken a stance on and removed options for in AdKats. Mandatory damage mod bans and a minimum of 60 seconds between spambot messages are those two things. Cheers.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
    Hi all,

Not sure were to post this, but i have alot of "DPS Automatic Ban" in my ban list, that i don't want. how and where to disable this option?
    We have enough active admins and bf4db running (where all banned players are marked as "clean"
    Running:
    BFACP, Adkats and PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger

OneManArmy
    If a player is marked as clean, this does not mean that he is actually clean, it means that there is not enough evidence for bf4db admins.
    Watch this https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1025726243
    Illl_SEGA_lIIl shoots with double shells but he is marked as clean.

Thanks for the info and replies