Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Good morning All, I been up all night installing the AdminCP I do not recommend Nitrado for a web space. My question here is I have two game servers one is in N.Y and the other is in L.A. L.A server is up and running on the website, whats the easiest way for me to get the n.y server on the site as well? just put everything on one database? I looked through this forum for past hr cant find much. Hoping to catch someone one their morning coffee that knows the answer

Community Contributor
    If at all possible, always put everything in one database.

nice a quick answer. I was just worried about the distance N.Y - L.A but if that's not a problem i will do it. All i am doing is just changing the info in adkats to throw the info to la database correct??? and xpstatlogger. If possibly could someone link me a guide to this im seeing a few different ones all are a course different
    Last edited by xloneshadowx; 20-11-2018 at 13:51.

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    nice a quick answer. I was just worried about the distance N.Y - L.A but if that's not a problem i will do it. All i am doing is just changing the info in adkats to throw the info to la database correct??? and xpstatlogger. If possibly could someone link me a guide to this im seeing a few different ones all are a course different
    Make sure you switch over stat logger first and get that running on your new database. AdKats won't start unless stat logger fills in the server details in that database first.
    ____

Ok got that.. Thanks

Ok got that.. Thanks
    In case you didn't realize this before, you will lose all of your AdKats settings for that server if you switch the database you're running on. All of the AdKats settings are stored on the database. If you want to export/import those you'll need to do that manually, and be mindful that the server ID for that server on the new database will (most likely) not be the same as it was before so all the settings would need to have the new server ID put on them for it to apply.
    ____

So Col. That's the easiest way in order to get both servers on the bfadmincp? I didn't want to combine stats and such but if that's the easiest then I guess I'll do that.

So Col. That's the easiest way in order to get both servers on the bfadmincp? I didn't want to combine stats and such but if that's the easiest then I guess I'll do that.
    Stat logger keeps stats for players separate on each server, that's how it's meant to work. You only need one database.
    ____

Alright sounds clear I will work on that then. Thank you!!

Hi all,

Not sure were to post this, but i have alot of "DPS Automatic Ban" in my ban list, that i don't want. how and where to disable this option?
    We have enough active admins and bf4db running (where all banned players are marked as "clean"
    Running:
    BFACP, Adkats and PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger

OneManArmy