Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 178
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    can the plugin/web be updated ?
    Perhaps with time, but the majority if not everyone so far has been able to run with that flag disabled so it's not a priority. Please talk with your database host.
    ____

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroner View Post
    Same here. How to get rid of this annoying issue?
    i added `target_name` to GROUP BY, seem to have fixed it.
    but i did backup my database first.
    do this at your own risk !

    ColColonCleaner ?

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    i added `target_name` to GROUP BY, seem to have fixed it.
    but i did backup my database first.
    do this at your own risk !

    ColColonCleaner ?
    Thank you for the testing. If the fix is that simple we could easily make the change and push it live. Which file/line is that change required?
    ____

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Thank you for the testing. If the fix is that simple we could easily make the change and push it live. Which file/line is that change required?
    line 42198 ANY_VALUE(`target_name`) AS `player_name`,
    line 42211 `population_count` DESC, ANY_VALUE(`target_name`) ASC) AS InnerResults

    line 42226 ANY_VALUE(`target_name`) AS `player_name`,
    line 42237 `population_count` DESC, ANY_VALUE(`target_name`) ASC) AS InnerResults
    Last edited by IceCold; 29-01-2019 at 12:42.

  5. #145
    also same problem with adkat web.
    it errors out on player stats view.

    log file :-

    [2019-01-26 20:15:51] production.ERROR: exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'plplatoon_guid_stats_bf3.adkats_records_main.reco rd_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by' in /html/pl-panel/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:299

    i dont know what script file to look for that error.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    also same problem with adkat web.
    it errors out on player stats view.

    log file :-

    [2019-01-26 20:15:51] production.ERROR: exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'plplatoon_guid_stats_bf3.adkats_records_main.reco rd_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by' in /html/pl-panel/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:299

    i dont know what script file to look for that error.
    It might be easier to just disable that function because i'm not sure what else requires thats. We never had that function enabled so I don't know what's needed to correct that.

    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-full-group-by
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  7. #147
    ok, found the problem.

    /app/storage/sql/playerCommandHistory.sql

    change line 14 to :- ORDER BY ANY_VALUE(`record_id`);

    works fine now
    Last edited by IceCold; 29-01-2019 at 12:19.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    It might be easier to just disable that function because i'm not sure what else requires thats. We never had that function enabled so I don't know what's needed to correct that.

    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-full-group-by
    thanks, i have seen this, but i don't have the privileges.

    this might be of use to some :- https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7...tion_any-value

    the queries could be trivially changed using the ANY_VALUE() function

  9. #149
    what file or template would i edit to get rid of the metabans and istats buttons from the player view page ...

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    what file or template would i edit to get rid of the metabans and istats buttons from the player view page ...
    Maybe use a program like agent ransack on the install directory to find the name of that button, like the text inside it or something. Once you find it just remove the button display code. I don't know a quicker method.
    ____

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •