Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    If the developer of this program is giving up on it, maybe he or she could allow someone else to take over the project who has the skills and knowledge to continue to keep it going? I believe BF4 has some years left to it, and this Adkats and BFadmin are very important to the server owner out there who are determined to continue running BF4 servers.

    I have no skills so I cant do it, but it would seem only right that if the developers of these programs are giving up on them, maybe there could find someone else out in the BF4 world who would want to carry on these valuable programs.

    Just a thought...
    Both prophet and myself are still around, we just aren't working on the projects much. We are both more than happy to approve pull requests into the main git repositories for our projects if they appear to be valid, however handing over the keys to these repositories is dangerous.

    Everyone is welcome to open pull requests with fixes/features into these respective projects, and they can be approved/merged by us with a few minutes of review. This is how github and git as a whole is designed to work. See something you like, fork the repository to make your changes, open a pull request back to the main repository so others can use it there.
    ____

  2. #82
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Very North Darwin
    Posts
    1,565
    Just for fun, ran Phan test on php code. https://packagist.org/packages/phan/phan


    20965 PhanUndeclaredMethod
    2877 PhanUndeclaredClassMethod
    1477 PhanTypeMismatchArgument
    1131 PhanUndeclaredProperty
    740 PhanUndeclaredExtendedClass
    690 PhanTypeMismatchReturn
    558 PhanAccessMethodInternal
    478 PhanUndeclaredConstant
    406 PhanTypeMismatchArgumentInternal
    386 PhanTypeMismatchProperty
    355 PhanUnextractableAnnotationElementName
    311 PhanUndeclaredVariable
    213 PhanParamTooMany
    209 PhanTypeMismatchDeclaredParamNullable
    165 PhanUndeclaredTypeParameter
    159 PhanTypeMissingReturn
    131 PhanUndeclaredTypeReturnType
    113 PhanNonClassMethodCall
    106 PhanTypeInvalidDimOffset
    88 PhanTypeNonVarPassByRef
    74 PhanRedefineFunctionInternal
    69 PhanTypeMismatchDefault
    69 PhanTypeArraySuspicious
    65 PhanUnreferencedUseNormal
    61 PhanUndeclaredTypeProperty
    61 PhanDeprecatedFunction
    54 PhanCommentParamWithoutRealParam
    44 PhanParamSignatureMismatch
    42 PhanAccessPropertyInternal
    41 PhanAccessClassConstantInternal
    40 PhanTypeMismatchDimFetch
    40 PhanDeprecatedClass
    38 PhanTypeArraySuspiciousNullable
    36 PhanUndeclaredFunction
    36 PhanUndeclaredClassConstant
    33 PhanUndeclaredVariableDim
    30 PhanUndeclaredClassInstanceof
    29 PhanUnextractableAnnotation
    29 PhanTypeExpectedObjectPropAccess
    22 PhanUndeclaredStaticMethod
    20 PhanUndeclaredClass
    19 PhanTypeComparisonFromArray
    16 PhanTypeExpectedObjectPropAccessButGotNull
    15 PhanUndeclaredClassCatch
    15 PhanTypeMismatchDeclaredParam
    15 PhanRedefinedInheritedInterface
    14 PhanCommentParamOnEmptyParamList
    13 PhanUndeclaredMethodInCallable
    10 PhanTypeInvalidLeftOperandOfNumericOp
    10 PhanParamSuspiciousOrder
    9 PhanUndeclaredFunctionInCallable
    9 PhanTypeArrayOperator
    7 PhanUndeclaredTypeThrowsType
    7 PhanTypeMismatchForeach
    7 PhanTypeMismatchDimAssignment
    7 PhanTypeComparisonToArray
    6 PhanUndeclaredInterface
    6 PhanTypeInvalidDimOffsetArrayDestructuring
    6 PhanTypeInvalidCallableArraySize
    6 PhanRedefineFunction
    6 PhanRedefineClass
    5 PhanUnextractableAnnotationSuffix
    5 PhanUndeclaredStaticProperty
    5 PhanTypeMagicVoidWithReturn
    5 PhanTypeInvalidRightOperand
    5 PhanParamTooManyInternal
    4 PhanParamTooFew
    4 PhanInvalidCommentForDeclarationType
    4 PhanCommentParamOutOfOrder
    3 PhanTypeInvalidRightOperandOfNumericOp
    3 PhanRedefineClassInternal
    2 PhanUndeclaredVariableAssignOp
    2 PhanTypeMismatchDimEmpty
    2 PhanTypeInvalidThrowsIsInterface
    2 PhanTypeInvalidLeftOperandOfAdd
    2 PhanTraitParentReference
    2 PhanRedefinedExtendedClass
    2 PhanParamTooManyCallable
    2 PhanParamReqAfterOpt
    2 PhanCompatiblePHP7
    1 PhanUndeclaredClassInCallable
    1 PhanTypeVoidAssignment
    1 PhanTypeSuspiciousStringExpression
    1 PhanTypeMismatchDimFetchNullable
    1 PhanTypeInvalidRightOperandOfAdd
    1 PhanTypeInvalidCallableArrayKey
    1 PhanTypeArrayUnsetSuspicious
    1 PhanStaticCallToNonStatic
    1 PhanParamTooFewInternal
    1 PhanParamSpecial1
    1 PhanNoopClosure
    1 PhanEmptyFile
    1 PhanAccessClassInternal

  3. #83
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    29
    Hello.

    Today i updated my BFACpanel from old version to 2.0.3
    And now when i unban players i got this in my browser
    Code:
    {"status":"success","message":"OK","execution_time":{"time":0.15,"text":"Data crunched in 0.15 seconds"},"cached":false,"data":[]}
    On prev version i get a popup window where I could enter a reason for unban.
    Now player unbanned, but i can not enter reason.

    And on Live Scoreboard i can not use Temp ban, It does not work for everyone in the new version?

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    Hello.

    Today i updated my BFACpanel from old version to 2.0.3
    And now when i unban players i got this in my browser
    Code:
    {"status":"success","message":"OK","execution_time":{"time":0.15,"text":"Data crunched in 0.15 seconds"},"cached":false,"data":[]}
    On prev version i get a popup window where I could enter a reason for unban.
    Now player unbanned, but i can not enter reason.

    And on Live Scoreboard i can not use Temp ban, It does not work for everyone in the new version?
    I have no idea why it would reload into just a json object like that. I'm very unfamiliar with PHP though. I know several people on the newer version but i'm not sure of the issues they had.
    ____

  5. #85
    Hi. Can someone tell me which lines / folders i have do delete to run the "live view" without rcon port? I think it is needed for the the "server time / uptime" and "Ticket" part. Our hoster closed the rcon- ports for all services exc. Procon due to security reasons / attacks. Would be nice if we can still use the live view. Tickets / Time is not really needed. Players and admin- panel are OK for now. Maybe later on our hoster will whitelist some ipīs again but for now they are blocked and sadly the live view is not working without rcon- port but i think it could. Thank you for the help...

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by mated77 View Post
    Hi. Can someone tell me which lines / folders i have do delete to run the "live view" without rcon port? I think it is needed for the the "server time / uptime" and "Ticket" part. Our hoster closed the rcon- ports for all services exc. Procon due to security reasons / attacks. Would be nice if we can still use the live view. Tickets / Time is not really needed. Players and admin- panel are OK for now. Maybe later on our hoster will whitelist some ipīs again but for now they are blocked and sadly the live view is not working without rcon- port but i think it could. Thank you for the help...
    The live view requires an RCON connection to your server. It cannot be used without that access.

    How do you log into your server directly via procon if that port is closed? Are you only able to access your server via the layer? That's a bit screwed up if so.
    ____

  7. #87
    Yes, only the procon port is open. Layer is working and all plugins. All other ipīs (for ex. the ip of our web domain) are blocked. So my thought was to remove the lines that need the rcon port cause the rest is working because the data are stored in the DB. Edit: i thought about to remove this part https://i.imgur.com/6BBqjjy.jpg to get the live view running again.
    Last edited by mated77; 11-10-2018 at 12:39. Reason: Screenshot

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by mated77 View Post
    Yes, only the procon port is open. Layer is working and all plugins. All other ipīs (for ex. the ip of our web domain) are blocked. So my thought was to remove the lines that need the rcon port cause the rest is working because the data are stored in the DB. Edit: i thought about to remove this part https://i.imgur.com/6BBqjjy.jpg to get the live view running again.
    If you manage to get it working that way, more power to you.
    ____

  9. #89
    Hi, stupid question im sure but is there a step by step install for this? I cant seem to find one? Thanks.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    I also have a webspace avaible if I needed one wasn't sure. Thank you for taking time to read this
    Once completed upload the entire application to your webserver. Once uploaded you will need to modify some file and folder permissions. Change the files and folders permissions under app/storage recursively to 0777. This application was designed to run on a subdomain and not from a folder from the TLD. Make sure to create a subdomain and if possible have domain point to the public folder that's located under the root folder.

    Now load up application in your web browser and it will begin the process of creating the tables. This process will take a few seconds to run on first load. When it completed you should see the dashboard.
    https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP#features

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •