Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    with the 500 error, take note of the file and
    added this line at the beginning of the file :- <?php error_reporting(E_ERROR); ?>
    it stops the error. and sometimes allows script to continue

also , do you have more than 1 server on your AdKats [BFACP] ?

can you give me a link to your website ?
    Last edited by IceCold; 05-02-2019 at 18:15.

Procon Addict
    I will wait @Prophet731, he usually helped

all good and it was not an easy process I hope no one else has nitrado cause you're in for a fun night

Sorry just now seeing this. Work makes me too tired to do anything at the end of the day. I've been thinking about fixing some of the problems in the latest dev version (adding exception handling and whatnot to different areas) but i'll be chipping at it slowly. As for your two errors. If you get an error like that on a players profile, that instantly tells me something is wrong with that players data in the database. It's either missing a value that i'm expecting to be there or maybe corrupted data somehow got in from the stats logger (usual culprit). It can be anything really but the most common problem is with the Game ID being set to zero (0) and no entry should have a zero (0) in it. I would check that and see if that solves the problem.

@IceCold

When you use that you prevent ANY errors from showing which if something doesn't work you will never know until that line is removed or commented out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    with the 500 error, take note of the file and
    added this line at the beginning of the file :- <?php error_reporting(E_ERROR); ?>
    it stops the error. and sometimes allows script to continue

also , do you have more than 1 server on your AdKats [BFACP] ?

can you give me a link to your website ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    I will wait @Prophet731, he usually helped
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Hi.

I got this message when i try create new ban

Oops! Something went wrong.
    A fatal error occured and application could not continue. Please report this incident to the site administrator and give them the following error message.

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /app/views/admin/adkats/bans/create.blade.php)

What is wrong?

Game server BF3. Only BF3 servers in Database. BFACP ver 203

Im trying v2.0.0-rc.1, and i not got that error, but on v2.0.0-rc.1 no live score board for BF3.