Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Yeah my bad.... I uploaded BFAdminCP as root and install it as root, I had to install as user admin. Now all works

Hello,

I am currently using version - v2.0.0-rc.1.

All of a sudden, I have people who can no longer create a new account. Every time they fill out the registration form, and send it, it returns back as "Whoops Something went wrong".

I have not made any changes so I have no idea what happen. Is there a way I can manually enter people into BFadmin?

Just a short question: is it somehow possible to ban whole IPs instead of GUID or name over AdminCP?

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Just a short question: is it somehow possible to ban whole IPs instead of GUID or name over AdminCP?
    Is there an existing player with this IP? If so just ban them and change the ban to enforce by IP.

If there isn't one then just manually ban the IP via procon and a new player will be created on the database side with just the IP information and a ban created to cover that IP.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Over the bfacp no its not. It's designed with the assumption that a player exists already in the database. To do that you need to do it in the AdKats plugin on procon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

I am currently using version - v2.0.0-rc.1.

All of a sudden, I have people who can no longer create a new account. Every time they fill out the registration form, and send it, it returns back as "Whoops Something went wrong".

I have not made any changes so I have no idea what happen. Is there a way I can manually enter people into BFadmin?
    In the user management page you should be able to. I don't know why you are getting that error unless something changed that you are unaware of.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Is there an existing player with this IP? If so just ban them and change the ban to enforce by IP.

If there isn't one then just manually ban the IP via procon and a new player will be created on the database side with just the IP information and a ban created to cover that IP.
    Thanks to you and Prophet for the answer.
    Yeah, I knew this option in AdKats but thought there was maybe another way. But thanks anyway :-)

Sql

I got it running! Thanks!
    Last edited by Talzac; 19-02-2018 at 13:48.

@Prophet731
    Hi, i got error when i try to create ban in player profile: 500 app/views/admin/adkats/bans/create.blade.php and it is only for BF3 players.. For BF4 players there is no errors
    2.0.3 ver

P.S i have BF3 soldier in my admin profile

UPD: Fixed... In AdKats Managment it was all right, but I forgot to add soldiers to the Site Managment
    Last edited by Hodor; 10-03-2018 at 13:32.

HI.When version 3 is scheduled to be released?