Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by tchum View Post
    Hi, i'm trying to instal BFACP on my HTTP website but i'm probably doing it wrong...
    I've put all the files in my server host
    Attachment 4701

And this is what i got...
    Attachment 4702
    If somone can explain me in more detailled step what i have to do it would be so great, i really need help.
    I'm using 000webhost and htttp is set to 5.5

btw the link https://api.gamerethos.net/random_key don't work anymore, does i just have to create by myself a random key?
    You have to point the domain to the public folder provided by the app. You do this under something called "document root". As for the key, I'll fix it when I get home.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Thanks for you answer but now i have this...
    Capture d’écran (10).png
    i've already put a key in the .env.php...

Thanks for you answer but now i have this...
    Capture d’écran (10).png
    i've already put a key in the .env.php...
    You will have to talk to your hosting provider to enable that function in your php configuration. That's required for the app to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    You will have to talk to your hosting provider to enable that function in your php configuration. That's required for the app to run.

mmmmh, maybe do you know some free hosting provider where BFACP is working?

mmmmh, maybe do you know some free hosting provider where BFACP is working?
    I do not. Most people here who use it have there own paid hosting. Free hosting isn't guaranteed to work all the time, because of the nature of their service.

Nitrado hosting is like 3-5$ a month for web space.. customer service sucks but the admincp works. Which brings me to why I am here. Prophet since I been using this I can not temp ban someone from the live scoreboard chat area or when a report comes in i can not temp ban them. Nothing happens at all. I have to go and create a ban. Which is no big deal really just didnt know if that was a common bug or what

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Nitrado hosting is like 3-5$ a month for web space.. customer service sucks but the admincp works. Which brings me to why I am here. Prophet since I been using this I can not temp ban someone from the live scoreboard chat area or when a report comes in i can not temp ban them. Nothing happens at all. I have to go and create a ban. Which is no big deal really just didnt know if that was a common bug or what
    Yeah, I never added the ability to do it from the scoreboard again. Was an oversight back then and just never fixed it.