Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    That's an old post from two years ago.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Ooops
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    From what I can find out, it looks like the person who owns Metabans has not maintain his server and appeared to shut it down. All auto pay from PayPal were turned off and the guy who own it didn't even tell his admins who were running the day to day functions of the server. I got this from another forum post so I cant verify the authenticity of this.
    SmackDown, what you said is accurate. I was one of the staff at Metabans. Metabans is offline and, it appears, is not coming back. I have been in contact with the other staff members and none of us were informed that Metabans was shutting down. I attempted to contact the owner but, received no reply. The shut down is unfortunate for the good admins who are trying to run clean servers. On the positive side, it has taken down the badmins who were becoming more numerous.

Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
    SmackDown, what you said is accurate. I was one of the staff at Metabans. Metabans is offline and, it appears, is not coming back. I have been in contact with the other staff members and none of us were informed that Metabans was shutting down. I attempted to contact the owner but, received no reply. The shut down is unfortunate for the good admins who are trying to run clean servers. On the positive side, it has taken down the badmins who were becoming more numerous.
    Hey thanks for the update. It is sad that whoever owned Metabans did not at least care enough to ask some of their admins/staff people if they would like to run Metabans. Bad admins will always exist, but they did not take away from the benefit that most of us admins got from the use of Metabans.

Thank you for your efforts in running it.

Happy New Year to you and to everyone reading this!

Super Moderator
    I have modified the thread on metabans plugin as well to show it is discontinued