Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    It won't be on the procon layer server. You need to look on the game server which should be a different machine at a different IP address.

hmm i run my server from one pc so now i am totally lost ... i host my server at nitrado... and what i already say before i use procon and ftp...searching all evening now but still nothing found..

i am sorry for all the quistions normally i figure it out pretty soon but this is totally different then the rest off my server settings

It will be the same file you edited to set your procon password.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0rAdiC View Post
    It will be the same file you edited to set your procon password.

i didnt had to use a file to edited... i just got a ip and pasword from nitrado for my procon layer...

Quote Originally Posted by Sussan View Post
    i didnt had to use a file to edited... i just got a ip and pasword from nitrado for my procon layer...
    Ok, Does Nitrado not have a file editor in the server control panel?

When you connect through FTP what directories do you see? is there an admin directory?

Your Procon and Gameserver are probably two separate FTP logins.

Ok, Does Nitrado not have a file editor in the server control panel?

When you connect through FTP what directories do you see? is there an admin directory?

Your Procon and Gameserver are probably two separate FTP logins.
    i have a rcon console there but that as far as i know only for direct command to my server....

about the different ip for procon and ftp you are correct 2 different

20171102_000554.jpg20171102_000612.jpg

From the screenshots I found online it doesn't look like you have access to edit the file.

dashboard.jpgsettings.jpg

Community Contributor
    That's crap. Guess they don't want too many hands in the cookie jar.

From the screenshots I found online it doesn't look like you have access to edit the file.

oke i will check with me now... its kinda strange because i added before files to ftp connextion and that works.. but oke let see i will let you know

oke i just checked for me it seems to be a bit different i maked a screenshot off it hopefully he is good enough to see20171102_142534.jpg

oke i think i found it.. now you need to put on first Expert mode... then go to expert setting then you get the startup.txt ... only quistion now is it harmfull if i vink out the expertmode again ?