Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

quistion about US vs US MODE

Hi Guys & Girls,

i was quistioning myself if its possible to let youre server run on only US VS US mode all the time.. now if my server restart i need to put in the settings all the time again so i hope it possible to not have that issues with a plugin or something. Do someone know if this is possible and so yes then where can i find it.. thanks already for the help

Greetz Sussan

Add this
    vars.teamFactionOverride 1 0
    vars.teamFactionOverride 2 0
    vars.teamFactionOverride 3 0
    vars.teamFactionOverride 4 0

and make sure below line is on TOP of the config.
    vars.preset "CUSTOM" false

than u have a nice US vs US round.
    cough, north vs south, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    Add this

is it correct you come out off holland? if yes can you pls explain me in that language ?

i understand what i have to add but where exallly and what you exally mean with : and make sure below line is on TOP of the config.

i mean my server is in procon on costum.. but i am not sure what you mean with this...

thanks already for this anwser

Greetz

Sussan
    Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    Add this

i try it out but i gues i do it wrong this morning after restart it was again russian china... can you pls help me out if you have time Spatieman?

thanks a lot Greetz

Sussan

Community Contributor
    The file you are supposed to be modifying is Startup.txt on your game server. Log into your game server's web control panel and then find a method of modifying Startup.txt.
    In Startup.txt, vars.preset "CUSTOM" false needs to be the very first line of the file.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    The file you are supposed to be modifying is Startup.txt on your game server. Log into your game server's web control panel and then find a method of modifying Startup.txt.
    In Startup.txt, vars.preset "CUSTOM" false needs to be the very first line of the file.

hello,

do i need to make the Startup.txt myself ? because i never did that before

thanks tyger for anwsering ^^

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussan View Post
    hello,

do i need to make the Startup.txt myself ? because i never did that before

thanks tyger for anwsering ^^
    No, you should not need to create it. It should already be on your game server, and you should only need to edit it. If you can't find it, ask your game server host where it is and how to modify it. This is kind of game server 101 stuff.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 01-11-2017 at 20:37.

No, you should not need to create it. It should already be on your game server, and you should only need to edit it. If you can't find it, ask your game server host where it is and how to modify it. This is kind of game server 101 stuff.

i work with a proconlayer and ftp... looking for it now but cant find it yet

i have a license.txt and a debug.txt the rest is all other sort off files... i called my serverhost they say i need to find it in the ftp but no where to see this file name... i am kinda lost now

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussan View Post
    i work with a proconlayer and ftp... looking for it now but cant find it yet
    It won't be on the procon layer server. You need to look on the game server which should be a different machine at a different IP address.