Thread: yell commands

yell commands

Hello I posted about this problem a few years back didn't know rules about old threads here we go again. The squad im with now has setup a bf4 server again running procon. I set up the layer and made an account using my exact in game name. procon1.PNG

You can see here I have full access yet when I try anything like yell kick etc it says I don't have enough rights for anything? I did everything that i was advised on my old post and nothing seems to get it to work.

con2.PNG

Any idea's what I need to do to get this working for me and other admins would be greatly appreciated.

Community Contributor
    Is the server game mode set to "Official"? If the answer is "yes", well, that is why you don't have permission to do anything.

No the server is not on official it's set to Ranked.

which plugin do you use for the ingame action? adkats? in-game admin? proconrulz?
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Hi Maxdralle the only plugin we have is the ingame admin that was there when I put procon on my computer.

mhh, strange. it have to work. you stay in the admin list. maybe a procon layer restart helps... i dont know
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

I have no idea what's going wrong it won't let me use my own password either I have to use the default admin one. Does the person that rents the server have to be the one to assign accounts etc.

Once again Maxdralle thank you very much for your help everything is working as it should be now.