Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    "I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Just a quick update: I've finally decided to throw a quick datacollection-version together this week, expect it to be finished @ weekend. This will help me find some averages/maxvalues, so I have some good settings for the launch.
    Will work on the "real" CheaterAlert plugin in February (since it's exam-month in University now, and I'd better study for that ).
    Will leave a post here when some teststuff is available.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Any news on the plugin?

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Work in Progress.
    I've given up setting ETAs because I tend to break them

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Hi
    I have tried to get my host rconhostingservices.net to install the sql connection, but he dosent know where to put in the user credentials, so he dosent think a sql connection is nessecery, do any of you guys know where he must put in the connections?

i cant find anything on it myself

Please help me.
    I installed from the package this plugin.
    When I enable this plugin (Cheater Alert - 0.0.3.1), this error occur:

[22:31:03 53] CheaterAlert Debug: Starting to send data to database
    [22:31:04 01] Cheater Alert: Error: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHa ndle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionHandle..ctor(OdbcCo nnection connection, OdbcConnectionString constr, OdbcEnvironmentHandle environmentHandle)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionOpen..ctor(OdbcConn ection outerConnection, OdbcConnectionString connectionOptions)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.CreateConne ction(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.Creat eNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open()
    at PRoConEvents.CheaterAlert.SendDetectedPlayers()
    [22:31:04 01] CheaterAlert Debug: Finished sending data to database
    [22:31:04 03] Cheater Alert: Seems like I lost all my memory. Let's start from the scratch!
    [22:31:04 03] Cheater Alert: Ready to rumble!
    [22:31:34 96] CheaterAlert Debug: Starting to send data to database
    [22:31:34 96] Cheater Alert: Error: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHa ndle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionHandle..ctor(OdbcCo nnection connection, OdbcConnectionString constr, OdbcEnvironmentHandle environmentHandle)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionOpen..ctor(OdbcConn ection outerConnection, OdbcConnectionString connectionOptions)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.CreateConne ction(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.Creat eNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open()
    at PRoConEvents.CheaterAlert.SendDetectedPlayers()
    [22:31:34 96] CheaterAlert Debug: Finished sending data to database
    [22:31:34 98] Cheater Alert: Seems like I lost all my memory. Let's start from the scratch!
    [22:31:34 98] Cheater Alert: Taking a nap...
    Please help me step by step.
    I have my server in gameservers.com

You didn't follow the instructions:

Since Cheater Alert keeps in touch with a mySQL-Server to check you login data and exchange some information, you will have to install the ODBC-connector on the machine the plugin is running on.