BF4 Server, Some configs can't be changed

Hi I'm pretty much a newbie, especially here, I run a BF4 server locally using the R58 server along with blaze emulator and a SQL database (so I'm fully independent from online systems). I downloaded procon because through the console you hardly can do anything, and a reason for me hosting a private server was to make it a fun server where me and my friends can do what we couldn't in public games...
    But I have some problems with procon, changing the map and game mode is pretty buggy (i guess), what I do is move the map from available map list to the current map list then right click and set it to "set next map" and then double click on it (sometimes it switches to the next map in the current list, maybe the connection between procon and the server is not working properly?) and I cannot change the following in server settings:
    -Fairfight and punkbuster (i dont care anyway, but might aswell include it here)
    -Effective player limit ( its grayed out )
    -Aggressive join (I uncheck the box and a red cross comes next to it)
    -Game password (I type in and press apply, a red cross comes next to it)
    -Unlock unlocks (red cross)
    -Minimap spotting (red cross)
    -Bullet Damage (red cross)
    -Player Health (I change it, hit apply, the green tick shows up but at the same time it switches back to 100)
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 25-05-2017 at 14:54.

Community Contributor
    Hi I'm pretty much a newbie, especially here, I run a BF4 server locally using the R58 server along with blaze emulator and a SQL database (so I'm fully independent from online systems).
    That is not allowed.

Super Moderator
    As has been pointed out, running procon on a blaze emulator is not a supported configuration.
    Also, that configuration is not allowed by EA's rules.

So no help here I am afraid.