Procon Doesn't work on new Samsung S8

The procon android application doesn't seem to be working correctly with the New Samsung S8. When connecting to a server everything seems ok. It will not let you move, kill or kick any players and on the server settings tab it has no settings visible. The Desktop version works 100% fine. Is anybody else experiencing this issue also?

Developer
    Hi, I guess the latest game update broke something in the current procon implementation on android. I am trying to get the latest update and try to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by d4ngr_duk3 View Post
    The procon android application doesn't seem to be working correctly with the New Samsung S8. When connecting to a server everything seems ok. It will not let you move, kill or kick any players and on the server settings tab it has no settings visible. The Desktop version works 100% fine. Is anybody else experiencing this issue also?
    I can confirm that the procon android app does not let you control anything. (Version 1.3.8)
    Any status about fixing it?

A simple "no" does not cost anything? The procon app for Android was not free of charge by the way