Thread: One question

One question

Hey! I will punish the other team with use !vote command.
    And after example 6 votes, the team tickets go to 0 and go to
    new round.Can I do that? My question to you.Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze0075 View Post
    Hey! I will punish the other team with use !vote command.
    And after example 6 votes, the team tickets go to 0 and go to
    new round.Can I do that? My question to you.Have a nice day
    You're asking about what's normally termed a 'surrender' script. There are a few of them around for proconrulz/insanelimits, and there is a good native one inside AdKats. This allows a team to surrender and drop their own tickets to 0 and end the round with the enemy team winning.

I hope you're not talking about adding a script that will force the enemy team to lose. That's just abuse waiting to happen.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 24-04-2017 at 15:38.
    ____

Thanx for answer. But why is this a bad idea? This should be a good punish rule for players baseraped, mainbase killing etc.This should help much to create a script to punish both team us and ru team.Really good idea from meTeam lose round when they not follow rules.
    Last edited by Blaze0075; 24-04-2017 at 16:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze0075 View Post
    Thanx for answer. But why is this a bad idea? This should be a good punish rule for players baseraped, mainbase killing etc.This should help much to create a script to punish both team us and ru team.Really good idea from meTeam lose round when they not follow rules.
    One reason is that this will look like admin abuse to the players on that team. A lot of innocent players will have their stats trashed by an admin just because some of them broke a rule. Your admins would need to be prepared to issue the commands on their own team and take a loss just because one or two people were killing in the main base. You'll have players who have friends join just to issue these commands and take easy wins even if no rules were broken. It's just a gold mine for abuse and hate for your server if you do something like this, and a lot of people will leave and never return even if they didn't do anything wrong.

These are the kind of things that DICE was trying to protect players from, admins who use their abilities to take it out on innocent players. Admins already do this to some extent by running stat-based anti-cheat scripts which can never be 100% accurate even if they get very close to it. However this has been deemed a necessary evil due to players still slipping through the cracks of PB/FF official anti-cheat systems. Your script would punish a larger percentage of players than those actually breaking the rules.

Anyway, the best solution in your case is to have a spectator or a report system to report the players actually breaking the rules and remove them from the server that way. Or just have a rule where if you attack a losing team's main base you will be forcibly switched to that team, that usually solves the issue instantly. Do not make systems or rules that punish innocent players based on others actions, if at all possible.
    ____

Yes I understand what you say.But you play Metro are 100% of players break the rules truth.? I can kick and ban them truth they don't follow rules.They never come back anymore.But this rule is good I think.They lose round when players in team not follow rules.If they will have a chance to win round, don't sabotage for they temates.And why shall they leave server and never come back anymore? I can't understand.They most learn to follow rules.That's all.If they don't will that play to other servers.Easy.This idea is many asked about.Baseraped etc in longtime.Can you give a better rules for this? That really works.Answer no.That punish rules player or team for that not found.This is sucks.