Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    eh, dump question.
    Did you creatted the database 1st ?

Hi.I'm having an error creating the database
    2018-05-27_134149.png
    corrected the error by changing the query

INSERT INTO `vsm_tUser` (`id`, `sessionID`, `email`, `password`, `passwordDummy`, `salt`, `rights`) VALUES
    (0, NULL, 'admin', '8a2c156a7d5c76b1f9e4c75353627a3a', NULL, '28g7d', 0);
    Last edited by keb2; 27-05-2018 at 11:34.

@keb2
    question: is the vip plugin enabled on your server?

you imported the sql dump file manually. the reason for the error msg '#2006 - MySQL server has gone away' is in the sql server configuration from your sql provider.

try to import the dump file again. if the error message still comes, then:
    1. turn off the plugin
    2. open PhpMyAdmin and delete the tables 'vsm_tBrowserSessions', 'vsm_tFilter', 'vsm_tUser' and 'vsm_vips'
    3. turn on the plugin. the plugin will create the tables
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Hello, ever since I updated the plugin, whenever I try to access the website, I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught EMySql: 0000: in /usr/www/xts/public/website/classMySQL.php:254 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/xts/public/website/classMySQL.php(230): TMySql->connect(CENSORED) #1 /usr/www/xts/public/website/config.php(37): TMySql->__construct(CENSORED) #2 /usr/www/xts/public/website/index.php(4): include_once('/usr/www/xts/pu...') #3 {main} thrown in /usr/www/xts/public/website/classMySQL.php on line 254

I have made sure all SQL info is correct, and this happened to the old website too (that used to work but stopped when I updated the plugin).

Log from Procon on first activation of plugin (failed, reactivated, plugin worked):

[18:06:09 48] [VIP Slot Manager] Enabled!
    [18:06:09 48] [VIP Slot Manager] Main Settings loaded. Server Group: BF4 - 1
    [18:06:12 42] [VIP Slot Manager] [Task] Checkup completed.
    [18:06:12 69] [VIP Slot Manager] [SQL-TableBuilder] [UpdateTable] Add new column into table 'vsm_vips' in SQL database
    [18:06:17 08] [VIP Slot Manager] ERROR: [SyncVipList] Sync canceled! (SQL Error)

Quote Originally Posted by Link4134 View Post
    Hello, ever since I updated the plugin, whenever I try to access the website, I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught EMySql: 0000: in /usr/www/xts/public/website/classMySQL.php:254 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/xts/public/website/classMySQL.php(230): TMySql->connect(CENSORED) #1 /usr/www/xts/public/website/config.php(37): TMySql->__construct(CENSORED) #2 /usr/www/xts/public/website/index.php(4): include_once('/usr/www/xts/pu...') #3 {main} thrown in /usr/www/xts/public/website/classMySQL.php on line 254

I have made sure all SQL info is correct, and this happened to the old website too (that used to work but stopped when I updated the plugin).

Log from Procon on first activation of plugin (failed, reactivated, plugin worked):

[18:06:09 48] [VIP Slot Manager] Enabled!
    [18:06:09 48] [VIP Slot Manager] Main Settings loaded. Server Group: BF4 - 1
    [18:06:12 42] [VIP Slot Manager] [Task] Checkup completed.
    [18:06:12 69] [VIP Slot Manager] [SQL-TableBuilder] [UpdateTable] Add new column into table 'vsm_vips' in SQL database
    [18:06:17 08] [VIP Slot Manager] ERROR: [SyncVipList] Sync canceled! (SQL Error)

After working with maxdralle to rule out any issues with the plugin/website, I was able to figure out that nfoservers no longer allows external connections from them, to their own databases. Switching $settings['server'] from the server address to 'localhost' fixed the issue.

Super Moderator
    Thankyou for posting the fix.

well, this is a weard isue.
    i installed the manager on my BF4 server, Created the database as it should be.
    and it is crashing the whole mysql.
    and the procon layer goes down to,,disabled the managger on bf3 server, still crashing on the bf4 server.

do i set the database as the BF3 ,it works, weard....

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    well, this is a weard isue.
    i installed the manager on my BF4 server, Created the database as it should be.
    and it is crashing the whole mysql.
    and the procon layer goes down to,,disabled the managger on bf3 server, still crashing on the bf4 server.

do i set the database as the BF3 ,it works, weard....
    for me it sounds like that your sql server have a connection limit. sql connection errors will be displayed in the plugin console. if the plugin can not connect to the sql server then the plugin will be switched off automatically. do you have a log from the console?

what does it mean "...it is crashing the whole mysql..." ???
    can you still access the database tables, are entries there?

do you use the version 1.0.0.5 on both procon layer server?
    do you use the same sql database for both server?
    do you use sql provider or it is running local at home?

send me a PM with your battlelog or discord name, then we debug it step by step.

i host it my self, so in case a error i easy can ttroubleshoot it, and in my case, restore the whole database more easy.
    and yes,, mysql crashed, and stoped.
    and yes, 1005 ,i have several databases in it, adkats,statslogger, batlelog cache, and several other things.
    as sayd, if i let it connect to the BF3 database no isues at all..

short: BF3 has its own vipmanager database and name.
    BF4 had its own vipmanager database nad name
    for some reason they dont like each other

eh, i dont install discord yet here, bcouse discord break nvidea experiance stuff, what i use for game recording.
    (well, as long bandicam doesnt suport loop recording, what i sugested a while back)

breaking the database is no isue, long live backups.

realy strange. i never heard that before. i know few clans with bf3, bf4 and bfh server. the plugin is running on all servers with one main database. no issues, even with hundreds of valid vips.
    so i guess that it has something to do with your sql server configuration.