Exclamation BF4 Fake players

Any idea how they did it? In Battlelog shows 11/64 players on the server but it is not true! I followed this server for ~ 20 minutes and there were no players there! I need to know that because it is really hard to populate the server after stupid UI release

8999c743a6.jpg

74ccaf9d12.jpg

mhh, strange!
    maybe they join with 11 diffrent bots and leave instant. then they join again. a join-leave game^^
    i dont know...
    Last edited by maxdralle; 21-03-2017 at 10:50.

Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    mhh, strange!
    maybe they join with 11 diffrent bots and leave instant. then they join again. a join-leave game^^
    i dont know...
    Do not you find this problematic? Why not just stay on the server? And this is not the only server with fake players!

11 bots in loading screen pretty much

It doesn't matter. How to do it?

Community Contributor
    Logically speaking, this is the process:
    1) Figure out how to initiate a server join which can be later triggered by an automated function. May have changed since Battlelog changes, so this may or may not be helpful: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...4776702737440/
    2) Buy multiple game copies in order to create multiple accounts for your bots. Or, find out a way to start the server join process without a valid account.
    3) Start the server join process by triggering step 1 using an automated/timed script.
    4) Cancel the server join automatically at a desirable time in order to avoid actually joining the server.
    5) Repeat

Sounds like a not very nice/right/acceptable thing to do, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Logically speaking, this is the process:
    1) Figure out how to initiate a server join which can be later triggered by an automated function. May have changed since Battlelog changes, so this may or may not be helpful: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...4776702737440/
    2) Buy multiple game copies in order to create multiple accounts for your bots. Or, find out a way to start the server join process without a valid account.
    3) Start the server join process by triggering step 1 using an automated/timed script.
    4) Cancel the server join automatically at a desirable time in order to avoid actually joining the server.
    5) Repeat

Sounds like a not very nice/right/acceptable thing to do, in my opinion.
    Is that work that counteam posted? Have you tried using this bat file? And how does this bat file switch between Origin accounts?

Community Contributor
    Maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't. How should I know? I don't even think it is a good idea because I think it is morally wrong. Feel free to try for yourself.

How to log into multiple Origin accounts? Referring to item 2 above, assuming that they need to be valid accounts (which we don't yet know since you haven't yet tried) I would assume that you would need to set up the script to run either from multiple computers or from multiple virtual computers installed onto one computer.

Or, maybe someone on the internet offers you the service for a small fee and that person manages the bots and all the details regarding getting them to work.