BF4 stats from SQL

Is it possible to extract stats from within a plugin like insane limits or proconrulz ?
    Im using Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[1.0.0.2] and i want to display "on join" kills and deaths from the SQL database
    Maybe also a message when the player joins server for the first time ( Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[1.0.0.2] does that message to the player but not in public chat )

Community Contributor
    Is it possible to extract stats from within a plugin like insane limits or proconrulz ?
    Can ProconRulz access the stats database and do what you want? No.
    Can InsaneLimits access the stats database and do what you want? I don't think so.

Do you even need those plugins to do that for you? I don't think so. XpKiller's stats plugin should do everything you have asked for.

By default, the player join message for a player who has played in the server before (not a new player) provided by XpKiller's plugin is this:

Nice to see you on our Server again, %playerName%
    Serverstats for %playerName%:
    Score: %playerScore% %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%
    Your Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%

So, there you go. Kills and deaths are already displayed to joining players by default.

You can modify the text in that welcome message, if you want. Just do so in XpKiller's plugin's settings. See the "Replacement Strings" in XpKiller's plugin's documentation for a list of valid %xxx% variables.

Your XpKiller's stats logger isn't displaying player join stats? Well, that must be because you didn't enable it in XpKiller's stats plugin's settings. Enable "Enable Welcomestats?" in XpKiller's plugin. There you go. Problem solved.

Maybe also a message when the player joins server for the first time ...
    Yup, XpKiller's plugin does that as well. See above (enable "Enable Welcomestats?"). When Welcomestats are enabled, a NEW player who has no stats will see this message by default:

Welcome to the %serverName% Server, %playerName%

Again, this message can be modified, if you want. Again, you modify that text in XpKiller's plugin's settings.

... ( Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[1.0.0.2] does that message to the player but not in public chat )
    XpKiller's plugin can provide the stats to all the players in the server. All you have to do is change that setting. Enable "Send Stats to all Players?". Done.

That should be everything. I suggest that you look around in XpKiller's plugin's documentation and plugin settings for a while so that you can see all the options available to you.

Thanks for you quick and complete reply.

Would be nice tho if u could "catch" the variables like: %playerScore%, %playerKills%,
    %playerHeadshots%, %playerDeaths%, %playerKDR% from within ProconRulz or Insane Limits.

I have checked the settings of XpKiller's stats plugin and they are set as you said.
    Weird thing is that "Send Stats to all Players?" works fine for players that do !stats command.
    But it is not working "to all players" when players join ( only joining player sees it )
    I will check behaviour of other plugins again to check if they do quick overwrite or so.
    Another funny thing is i cant see "welcome stats" passing by in Procon desktop but i can
    see them in Procon mobile version. ( public or private idk )

Community Contributor
    Sorry, I guess that I was wrong about the welcome stats being able to display to the whole server. Apparently the welcome stats are hard-coded to only send the message to the player regardless of if "send stats to all players?" is enabled.

The current hard-coded scope of the message:
    this.SendMultiLineChatMessage(result, int_welcomeStatsDelay, 0, "player", strSpeaker);
    If you find that line in the CChatGUIDStatsLogger.inc file (link), edit it as displayed below, and restart the layer server and/or your local procon client (if you aren't using a layer server), it should start displaying the welcome stats to the whole server.

Code:
    this.SendMultiLineChatMessage(result, int_welcomeStatsDelay, 0, "all", strSpeaker);
    (instead of "player", the scope is edited to "all")
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 11-02-2017 at 03:01.

Thank u for help