Looking for rules regarding New Players Only configuration

Hi, its been a long time but im back setting up a BF4 server for the club. I will setup the rcon later today.

I was curious if anyone knows the rules behind setting up a New Players Only server. I did not find anything in the PDF admin docs i downloaded today.

Is it a preset value?
    Is it a vars value ?
    Is is only for Official, Ranked ?

Anyone have any info on this for BF4?

Thanks dave
    Its short for Durango Dave
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway because doing nothing is simply NOT an option.

The one and only Bassyboy
    It's an official preset, called NOOB.
    It's in the Official Server Docs. Page 7 of BF4 PC Server Administration.pdf:

You can download them here:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....st-Server-Docs

vars.preset – used to set the server preset: NORMAL, HARDCORE, INFANTRY, NOOB, CLASSIC, or
    CUSTOM. You can also set the argument <lockPresetSetting> to true. This will override any settings
    that would conflict with the preset.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

OK thanks so much for that i was kinda hoping it was a vars config as i would love to do a NOOB Infantry only server. But i dont believe there can be two presets at the same time, so ill have to make my choice.
    Its short for Durango Dave
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway because doing nothing is simply NOT an option.

vars.preset is just like settings generator, if you set <lockPresetSetting> argument to false then you can change any preset related vars that coming after vars.preset. In your case try this in you startup.txt:
    vars.preset INFANTRY false
    vars.IsNoobOnlyJoin true