Angry ADKats installation issue

Greetings!

Has anyone heard/seen this issue before during the installation of AdKAts?

I've installed the xpkiller stuff and it's running without issue - when I run the AdKats database script, I am getting the following error:

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(74, 'Active', 'player_pm_send', 'Unable', 'Player Private Message', 'msg', FALSE, 'Any');

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(75, 'Active', 'player_pm_reply', 'Unable', 'Player Private Reply', 'r', FALSE, 'Any');

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(75, 'Active', 'player_pm_reply', 'Unable',' at line 3

I am at a loss on how to fix this one.. Any help would be appreciated.

For some reason your post required moderator approval. Just approved it so other people can see it.

This error you are seeing is due to an issue with the latest version of PHPMyAdmin, not a database or script problem. Please use another tool such as MySQL Workbench or a previous version of PHPMyAdmin to run this script and it will execute without issue. Cheers.
    ____

I've added this error to the FAQ since so many people ask about it:

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#faq
    ____