Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    i have an edited version of your plugin i use on my servr, i added in so it now tells the victim that they were shot in the head by so and so, as u had left that out, and in my eyes its valubale info,exp for those hs hackers, u will now know if sum1 headshots u everytime,or if it was a hs, when u died.

Superstar, will you share your code/plugin?

hadlock if you want flexibility in the messages, you should probably learn a bit about the ProconRulz plugin. For example, a 'Headshot at 125+ meters' rule would be:

On Kill;Headshot;Range 125;VictimSay You were headshot by %p% with %w% at range %r% meters

which would say something like "You were headshot by [OFc] bambam with M95 at range 133 meters"

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    hadlock if you want flexibility in the messages, you should probably learn a bit about the ProconRulz plugin. For example, a 'Headshot at 125+ meters' rule would be:

On Kill;Headshot;Range 125;VictimSay You were headshot by %p% with %w% at range %r% meters

which would say something like "You were headshot by [OFc] bambam with M95 at range 133 meters"
    Oh this is brilliant; you created a regular expression interface for procon. You are the best. We are going to have an absolute field day with this.

I like this plugin. Thank you.

I have a problem. I set "Show player death notification" to No, but it the message always appears.

Is this a known issue?

Quote Originally Posted by hadlock View Post
    Superstar, will you share your code/plugin?
    Would luv too and i didnt make it, just merely saw what needed to b done and made it happen, its always easyer on the outside looking in.

here
    http://www.filedropper.com/rangefinder_1
    Last edited by ~SUPERSTAR~; 22-08-2011 at 13:36.

Sorry all, been very busy with work, and new family additions. Please feel free to modify the plugin to however you see fit, and I'm glad to see people use it!

hello,can you make it to only show the message to 'player' not squad??
    i saw other program 'BC2C*' could do it..please help

Quote Originally Posted by ~SUPERSTAR~ View Post
    Would luv too and i didnt make it, just merely saw what needed to b done and made it happen, its always easyer on the outside looking in.

here
    http://www.filedropper.com/rangefinder_1
    superstar.your file no longer exist?