Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Uh...wtf happened to Burrockk? What did I miss? Someone stole his account or something?
    ____

  2. #12
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Very North Darwin
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Uh...wtf happened to Burrockk? What did I miss? Someone stole his account or something?
    Childish behaviour on this thread.

    Then I got told to stop being childish.

    Just a disagreement on server policy and admins - all sorted - nothing to see here.
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

  3. #13
    liebhold, I thought you were gonna delete this thread once you get approval from anyone who posted here.

    Although i wouldnt mind, im sad to see everyone (or any long time friend of his) just judging based on ebassies point of view.

    Im not gonna explain the whole thing again, nor i think my first explaination was enough. But if you cant take a joke, you can do whatever you please with my account on this forum based on your one sided thoughts.


    CCC, no thats my ingame name mentioned earlier. I can explain if you like but certainly not on this forum again.

  4. #14
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Very North Darwin
    Posts
    1,473
    To be quite frank, In the end I could not be arsed asking every one who posted if I could deleted it
    This crap has taken too much of my time as it is.
    Although i wouldnt mind, im sad to see everyone (or any long time friend of his) just judging based on ebassies point of view
    No idea what you are saying but that's ok
    Im not gonna explain the whole thing again, nor i think my first explaination was enough. But if you cant take a joke, you can do whatever you please with my account on this forum based on your one sided thoughts.
    I have/had no plans to do anything with your account on this forum, based on my apparently "one sided thoughts" - or what ever.

    My one sided thoughts being
    You created a server mimicking the server names of an admin you were upset with. And you posted that here. Entitled One hateful server I told you I didn't think it was appropriate to these forums. To which you said was a joke and you don't have a single childish malicious bone in your body.

    End of my one sided thoughts and this thread. Please feel free to share my PM's with CCC

  5. #15
    Oh i was just wondering what happened because burockk helped a bunch of people here and seemed like an ok dude, then whatever this is happened
    ____

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Oh i was just wondering what happened because burockk helped a bunch of people here and seemed like an ok dude, then whatever this is happened
    Yea, im wondering the same thing. Interesting how people can go straight into being in "My point of view is what counts" and "Strict Admin" mode and insist on not accepting any other point of view no matter how many times you say "its a joke".

    But im glad at least someone saw a good side of me.


    Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    To be quite frank, In the end I could not be arsed asking every one who posted if I could deleted it
    This crap has taken too much of my time as it is.

    Ill help you man:

    1- Ask if okay by everyone to delete thread, in thread.
    2- If most say yes, delete

    Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    End of my one sided thoughts and this thread. Please feel free to share my PM's with CCC
    if he asks i will

  7. #17
    You got kicked for complaining/spamming in chat about someone supposedly hacking?

  8. #18
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Oh i was just wondering what happened because burockk helped a bunch of people here and seemed like an ok dude, then whatever this is happened
    He might be OK as an admin... as a player he's a hackusating bad mouth.


    Quote Originally Posted by Remi View Post
    You got kicked for complaining/spamming in chat about someone supposedly hacking?
    Jup. But not just someone... several. As explained here.

    So he got muted after several warnings -> kicked -> Banned (for being an ass here)

    This "hateful server" is still online abusing my clan's good name.
    But the funny thing is how his joke completely backfired on these forums....
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Remi View Post
    You got kicked for complaining/spamming in chat about someone supposedly hacking?
    Exactly, but not for several hacks. It was just one person (i dont remember who). Then i might have used "hacker(s)" or "cheater(s)" in conversation that could be interpreted as me talking about "several" hackers by some

    Although, that is not the problem here, never was. Its just the guy who says i got banned because "i wasnt being priest like person and not cuss in his server", trying to prove my ban in his server is rightfully done. Thats all the conversation here atm where it shouldnt even be a subject to insist on repeating.

  10. #20
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,274
    But, you did not get banned for your hackusations and vocal abuse. You got muted for that.
    You did get banned because you created this "hateful server" and abused my clan's good name.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •