Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation ProconRulz - NewLine

Hello skilled people. I want to ask for help. If someone has a skill in C# can you help me to add "newline" (\n) function to proconrulz for (Say,PlayerSay,SquadSay,TeamSay,VictimSay,AdminSay ,Yell,PlayerYell,SquadYell,TeamYell). I know that this function is in the insane limits and for C# knowledgeable person is not difficult to transfer this function to proconrulz, thanks.

Example new line:
    Code:
    On Say;Text /show;PlayerYell \nHello %p%\nThis is your first visit, please type !rules
    It should look like this on the player screen:

[ADMIN]
    Hello DarthVader
    This is your first visit, please type !rules

P.S I do not want to use insane limits because it is difficult for me!

UPD: i will pay 5$ if someone will make this modification for me.
    Last edited by Hodor; 26-11-2016 at 12:43.

i would say wrong thread

IL is not difficult at all after a while

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    IL is not difficult at all after a while
    I started this thread for people who know C#. Why did you write here?

He has a point burockk. The solution isn't to use the more complicated method every time. This can be done with PR if i remember correctly, but I don't use it so I'm not sure. Good question Hodor, glad you asked it.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    He has a point burockk. The solution isn't to use the more complicated method every time. This can be done with PR if i remember correctly, but I don't use it so I'm not sure. Good question Hodor, glad you asked it.
    I know that you know well C# and you have two wonderful plugins which i used on my server. If you could look at proconrulz code - I would say thank you if you could do for this plugin NewLine, like i in this thread: https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....ulz-VictimYell

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    I started this thread for people who know C#. Why did you write here?
    Because I dont need to know C# to write here

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post

\n or \t like in IL cant be used in ProconRulz. Maybe theres a workaround i might not know

Also, he asks for help on changing the plugin codes to add a function to it. which would require C# and IL also used with C# knowledge. Only there are lotta short cuts that makes our life much more easier.
    Last edited by BuRockK; 26-11-2016 at 01:30.

Replace ProconRulz.cs on your layer with the attached copy then restart your layer, \n will now work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    Replace ProconRulz.cs on your layer with the attached copy then restart your layer, \n will now work.
    Thank you very much. Works like a sharm

Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    @leibhold Can you add this improvement in the basic thread or at least mention it there?
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-admin-actions