Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Contributor
    Update released!
    Changes:
    - A rare server configuration was reported which chops query strings off
    of .PNG extensions. Restructured file names to place the needed
    information into the file name instead of using a query string. Old way
    still works, but new way is now displayed and recommended.
    - A .sql file is included in the ./test-database/ folder for users to set up a dummy test database to test this web page when they otherwise have not yet set up a server or have not yet got XpKiller's Stats Logger plugin and database working.

As always, the link to the most recent version is in the first post of this thread and is: https://github.com/tyger07/BF3-Serve...zipball/master

Community Contributor
    Update released.

Changes:
    - tyger_stats_cache tables are now more robustly indexed to provide better performance
    - many re-cache trigger periods dropped from 12 hours to 3 hours in order to display more recent data

To apply the new tyger_stats_cache table changes:
    1) update to the latest stats webpage code
    2) while no one is viewing the stats webpage, drop/delete the 5 database tables which start with "tyger_stats..."
    3) view the stats web page to allow it to automatically rebuild those tables using the new table building commands

Otherwise, if you only update the stats webpage code and don't delete/rebuild the tyger_stats_cache tables, the stats page will continue working as is (but with the new shorter re-cache trigger period).
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 11-05-2017 at 04:52.

Thank you very much ty_ger07,
    i have no clue (in the past i only set up apache server, programmed in html with a little bit css) why i have some errors or pictures not loaded (map pictures, banners etc.).
    I just uploaded all the contents from the zip to the webserver and i i have no clue from php.
    I wanna send you a pm to my website. And i have this error if i search for a player and his playerpage is shown:

"Strict Standards: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/5/d343911648/htdocs/common/player/player.php on line 443

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/5/d343911648/htdocs/common/player/player.php on line 443

Strict Standards: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/5/d343911648/htdocs/common/player/player.php on line 444

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/5/d343911648/htdocs/common/player/player.php on line 444"

Greetings,
    payver

Community Contributor
    It is really not appropriate for this stats page code to handle the solution to that error message. The source of that error message is a server configuration issue. Your server's php environment should have the time zone specified in the server's php.ini configuration file.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ezone-settings

If you need further assistance, I encourage you to contact your web server host.

Hmm ok thank you ty_ger07. What about the missing map pictures. Or is it because of the time thing?

Community Contributor
    It's hard for me to guess why the images wouldn't display. There could be a variety of reasons. Have a link so I can look?

Community Contributor
    I don't know why URLs to stats pages are treated as secrets, but thanks for the PM with the link.

Those images are returning 404 errors (file not found). Even the join button ( XXXXXXX.xx/common/images/joinbtn.png ) image returns a 404 error. Interestingly, the background image (in the same folder as joinbtn.png) is one image which loads properly. Why does it work properly but the rest doesn't? Something is wrong with the file structure or the URL translation or something. I don't know your web server nor structure. Assuming that you didn't fail to copy whole folders properly, I would ask your host.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 31-12-2018 at 11:58.

For a little privacy for the players on the server, because the chat is also on the homepage. Would be good if i could see the SQL data on a similar way like the homepage from my desktop at home. For example: i download the playerdata table from the SQL server as excel if i have to ban/tban someone with guid.
    I will look into the errors, you have done enough for the community.

Happy new year, health and good luck to you