Procon Addict

Is BF1 splintering tour clan/ community?

I know it's splintering ours. lots of members have brought BF1 and don't want to play bf4. and now our BF4 server is struggling to operate on full capacity. This is all down to the Server renting fiasco.. Anyone else encountering this ?

A bit of the same, but I don't see our server BF4 struggling at all (we only got one though).

We got a bit of a bigger issue since our server is based on Classic-mode (a long with Fummelbude, bamboobar and DEFR), and only Hardcore-mode confirmed so far. And I at least don't want our community turn into some "normal" players, since we've always used "squadplay" in our community motto and server name.

Not encountered drops of players in the BF3 and BF4 servers or members split up. we have a couple who play BF1 but also alot who will not buy the came and keep playing with the servers we have. we also have a few who play the Crew. and play BF3 and BF4.

Myself started to play BF1 "add the side"

Still going to take a BF1 server

OneManArmy

Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post

Still going to take a BF1 server

OneManArmy
    Good luck watching players in your server

Our BF4 server is dead. Used to fill it every night. Most of our active players have BF1. They have been playing it everyday.

Translator
    Our BF4 server is still filling early every morning, sometimes even surviving overnight so no filling is needed.

It's a shame though, cause we are closing it in a few days as we are enjoying BF1 to be honest, too bad about BF1 rental servers...
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Community Contributor

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EntraVenuS View Post
    I know it's splintering ours. lots of members have brought BF1 and don't want to play bf4. and now our BF4 server is struggling to operate on full capacity. This is all down to the Server renting fiasco.. Anyone else encountering this ?
    I just noticed this graph on your website.

ag.jpg

Real sad.