With the Battlefield 1 annoucement..

I was wondering if the Procon devs or community could answer questions about a couple of smaller games, Squad and Red Storm 2: Vietnam? Do you have enough information yet to say if those games will be supported by Procon? Are there any other games that might be good candidates to replace Battlefield? Our clan is eagerly looking for something to replace the void that will be left behind by kicking the Battlefield franchise to the curb.

Yeah I will miss the ease of use procon provides when our clan moves on to another FPS game

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
    I was wondering if the Procon devs or community could answer questions about a couple of smaller games, Squad and Red Storm 2: Vietnam? Do you have enough information yet to say if those games will be supported by Procon? Are there any other games that might be good candidates to replace Battlefield? Our clan is eagerly looking for something to replace the void that will be left behind by kicking the Battlefield franchise to the curb.
    The base of procon is written for the BF server rcon protocol so there are no plans (at this stage) to redo procon to support other rcon protocols. I say at this stage because the procon source code is available and some clever person may decide to mod it up, but I doubt it.