Hello I need to change the ticket counts In my server bf4

Hello I need to change the ticket counts In my server bf4, and also Kills in TDM and all that settings is there a plugin for that or it is in some settings that i can't find in procon.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Hello I Don't want to appear like a lazy one here.. but there are 125 pages in there and I can't find a proper answer that tells me how to increase the tickets.. Just please can you give me a specific reply on how to use Ultimate map manager to change tickets in each map. Please I Just need that to be answer or link me there please.

Quote Originally Posted by gomugomudeep View Post
    Hello I Don't want to appear like a lazy one here.. but there are 125 pages in there and I can't find a proper answer that tells me how to increase the tickets.. Just please can you give me a specific reply on how to use Ultimate map manager to change tickets in each map. Please I Just need that to be answer or link me there please.
    I linked the plugin because that's the plugin you need to have custom different ticket counts for maps/modes. I have not used the plugin myself, just know that's the one you're looking for. Simply reading the main/first post should give enough info for that as it's the main function of the plugin.

If you're just trying to increase the ticket counts as a whole, it's the game mode counter setting procon under i believe the gameplay header. It defaults to 100 (meaning 100% of the default ticket count), and you can change that up to 400 (400% of the default) if you want.
    ____