Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    24

    BF4 Server Config - Map Round Keeps Reloading Over and Over Before Round Starts

    Has anyone experienced this problem where when the next map goes to load, it will keep reloading itself over and over. Right when it finishes and the round is about to begin, the map will automatically start reloading itself again. It can do this 3-4 times before it will finally allow the round to fully start and players spawn in. It doesn't do it on all maps. Typically if you just hit Next map in Procon while this is going on, it will then load the next map with no problems. I am using the current VARS below to skip the Round Ready count. I've fiddled with those numbers but it didn't fix it. By chance do they have to be at the default of 4? I see other servers running them at 0.

    vars.roundPlayersReadyPercent 0
    vars.roundPlayersReadyMinCount 0

    I haven't experienced this problem on what other servers I've played. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this?
    Last edited by Antares; 23-09-2016 at 17:57.

  2. #2
    That could be the problem, use 1 instead of 0. Round starting without any player in it is pointless anyway.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    That could be the problem, use 1 instead of 0. Round starting without any player in it is pointless anyway.
    I tried setting it to 1 and it will still do it. Probably the most interesting thing about it is that it is intermittent. It doesn't happen every map. I see a number of popular/always full servers that have both of those set to 0 too.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I tried setting it to 1 and it will still do it. Probably the most interesting thing about it is that it is intermittent. It doesn't happen every map. I see a number of popular/always full servers that have both of those set to 0 too.
    I thought it would auto-restart the round with anything less than 2 players? I might be miss-remembering. Try 2.
    ____

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I thought it would auto-restart the round with anything less than 2 players? I might be miss-remembering. Try 2.
    Thanks for the tip. I set them both to 2 and that appears to have resolved the issue. One other thing I did was change the round time limit back from 45 minutes to an hour. Not sure why that would affect map continuing to reload but that was the only other change I made.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •