Monitoring players loadout

How can i read players loadout, in bf2 was "bf2cc pl" for reading players loadout, how is now with frostbite 3 in BF4 ?

The one and only Bassyboy
    Procon itself cannot read the loadout of players. Player classes are not transferred over RCON.

But there is a plugin that fetches the loadout from Battlelog:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....atsLRT-2-0-7-6
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Procon itself cannot read the loadout of players. Player classes are not transferred over RCON.

But there is a plugin that fetches the loadout from Battlelog:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....atsLRT-2-0-7-6
    Thank you, that is information that i need. So now i know that i can read current player loadout over battlelog, wasnt know there are live information of players on server and their loadout.

Now it will be easy to develop a similar plugin that crawling those information from battlelog on spawn event and kill those bad people that obey the rules WhoahoWHohwhaowhoaHOWHOAHOho :-)

Thank you again.
    Last edited by graczu; 05-09-2016 at 15:01.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by graczu View Post
    Thank you, that is information that i need. So now i know that i can read current player loadout over battlelog, wasnt know there are live information of players on server and their loadout.

Now it will be easy to develop a similar plugin that crawling those information from battlelog on spawn event and kill those bad people that obey the rules WhoahoWHohwhaowhoaHOWHOAHOho :-)

Thank you again.
    Be warned that you will need to contact EA and receive their permission and receive an API key or some other identifiable information to place within your plugin to communicate your permission to them at each plugin request. Otherwise, your connection will most likely be quickly IP banned during use. From my understanding, EA's permission is dependent on you not exceeding a certain number of requests within a period of time and following some sort of best practices guide. Even after receiving permission, I believe you are still liable to be IP banned if your number of connections within a period of time or number of requests for very general and large information exceeds a certain limit.

In my opinion it would be easier to spend the 25$ on the already existing plugin because obviously ColonelColonCleaner has the needed permission and he spend a lot of work on his plugin. And it works almost perfectly!
    dete96

Community Contributor
    agreed!

There are a lot of nuances with communicating between the layers and battlelog for loadouts.

If you want to take the time to figure out how to scrape data for their persona ID, find the proper web services that fetch this info, map all of the warsaw codes to real weapons, mitigate invalid weapon data from battlelog, deal with the delay between changing it in game and battlelog catching it, bypassing the automatic IP banning systems on battlelog for querying this much data for every player, etc, etc...by all means have at it.

But it's all been already figured out and tested by hundreds of people with the Loadout Enforcer plugin.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by Dete96 View Post
    it works almost perfectly!
    What could be improved?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    What could be improved?
    Correction: It works perfectly! Sometimes it just takes a while until someone's loadout is enforced. But I know that you can't do anything about the delay and it's just sometimes. In 99% of our server time it works perfectly and is the most awesome plugin we run on our server!