Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BF1 Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    Hmm, wish i knew about it before. Now, it dont even matter anymore
    Players outcried against all seeding tools, they would join in only to realize nobody was playing. CS:GO has this problem in rampant amounts now since they are allowed to not only mask how many actual players are in the server, but spawn bots to pretend to be players. So you join into a server with 10 people, only to realize nobody is real. DICE didn't want that to happen here. Basically finding a niche early on in the game and keeping players around is worth a lot, since so many new servers find their place and keep that place based on initial interest.
    ____

Yea thats another point of view and a right one. Because it would suck to see no one in server when battlelog says there are. But it would be a good use if your 64 slot server was half way full already and you could use the seeder to make it look full. Other than that, it is lame to use it on an empty server.

Translator

BF1 Speculation

I saw the BF1 Closed Alpha, and it had indeed launcher for BF4 and Hardline with a "coming soon" title.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    I saw the BF1 Closed Alpha, and it had indeed launcher for BF4 and Hardline with a "coming soon" title.
    Now think about this though. All they said is no browser was involved for joining servers. That doesn't have anything to do with having a browser for player stats. They know players love looking at their and other player's stats, so there should be a way to look at that information regardless.
    ____

Translator
    Word is there won't be dedicated servers for clan/communities to rent on Battlefield 1...
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    Word is there won't be dedicated servers for clan/communities to rent on Battlefield 1...
    Word is there won't be GSPs, but still servers to rent.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Word is there won't be GSPs, but still servers to rent.

What source is the "word" coming from?

The one and only Bassyboy
    I thought the "word" was something else...

Click Here:
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    I thought the "word" was something else...

Click Here:
    Wooord

Translator
    Ok, instead of "word", I'll just say one of our providers told us it is likely that only DICE will be having dedicated servers, and there won't be rental companies to choose from.