Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: BF1 Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    I mean for BF1 dude.... I know that PRoCON still works for BF4 etc...
    Well, Phogue is doing his job as a DICE developer. Its not up to him to decide if BF1 should use rcon protocol and PRoCon for that matter. Its DICE, so he cant just say "BF1 should use RCon/PRoCON or im out"

Translator
    So BF1 RSP has launched... IN BETA! LOL!

No admin rights, not even VIP Slots for endless queue times... No specific locations (Europe, eh?), and best part is, they ran out of servers in the Europe location...

What a great way of killing the franchise, GG WP DICE.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

The one and only Bassyboy
    And why are you even surprised?
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

The last time I looked PC players base was 16% of total. It's a game made for consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by XJaegaX View Post
    The last time I looked PC players base was 16% of total. It's a game made for consoles.
    Most modern games made for consoles first, then ported to PC.
    Cheaters kill the PC platform (although the console can also be hacked).

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    So BF1 RSP has launched... IN BETA! LOL!

No admin rights, not even VIP Slots for endless queue times... No specific locations (Europe, eh?), and best part is, they ran out of servers in the Europe location...

What a great way of killing the franchise, GG WP DICE.
    DICED

Why remove RCON/Procon in the first place if they had to re-introduce kick/ban lol, wasnt madmins and admin abue one of the main reasons they stated for removing RCON? lol
    https://www.battlefield.com/news/upd...etLocale=en-us

Community Contributor
    In-game UI kicks, bans, and ban list?
    large.img.png
    Oh, cool!
    Since people have found ways to crash the server, cause the server to disconnect all the players, modify weapon damage, create aimbots, create wall hacks, spawn players in specific locations, etcetera, I am SURE that they won't find a way to access the in-game UI and elevate their own permissions or apply actions to other players. We shall see, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    In-game UI kicks, bans, and ban list?
    large.img.png
    Oh, cool!
    Since people have found ways to crash the server, cause the server to disconnect all the players, modify weapon damage, create aimbots, create wall hacks, spawn players in specific locations, etcetera, I am SURE that they won't find a way to access the in-game UI and elevate their own permissions or apply actions to other players. We shall see, huh?
    Would be super fun to watch though, Every fail by EA/DICE makes me feel happy now-a-days, good that I uninstalled the game back in november itself for good.