Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BF1 Speculation

Translator

BF1 Speculation

Yay, I just hope it's not a WW2 BF... I want a BF5 plzzzzzzzz
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Translator
    The official Battlefield account on Twitter has already posted about BF1942 twice today, way too many hints about next BF game being a 2nd World War game.

I was expecting a BF5, damn it.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Translator

EA Play Discussion Thread - Battlefield 1

I thought I'd make a new thread so we can discuss our opinions about tonight's reveal.

I can't remember being this hyped back when BF4 was released, really looking forward to see the 64 players BF1 stream!

Please add information about where this is being revealed, streams/sites/etc.
    ____

Translator
    Well a bit too late, I forgot to add email notifications so didn't see your reply until just now.

Anyhow, here are some videos in case some of you missed it:

Niceee

The one and only Bassyboy
    If you have missed the live stream and want to see it:
    https://www.twitch.tv/battlefield/v/72078007

Battlefield 1 Intro starts at 1:28
    Battlefield 1 Multiplayer coverage starts at 1:48

There was nothing about Battlelog or anything about gameservers.
    Game looks pretty sweet though.

PS: LOL @ 2:08.17
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Translator
    Gameservers and server browser were already confirmed on previous BF1 reveal, though they haven't specified if it would be in-game browser or battlelog.

Now we just need them to confirm that we will still be able to rent our own ranked servers.

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    Gameservers and server browser were already confirmed on previous BF1 reveal, though they haven't specified if it would be in-game browser or battlelog.

Now we just need them to confirm that we will still be able to rent our own ranked servers.
    Considering they already have 4 previous games on battlelog, and they bought a company just for that, there is little chance EA is gonna throw that investment away. The only thing I hope is that loadouts will once again be updated in real time on that version of battlelog, unlike hardline.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    If you have missed the live stream and want to see it:
    https://www.twitch.tv/battlefield/v/72078007

PS: LOL @ 2:08.17
    That gotta be first. Never seen anyone smoke a blunt in E3 lol