Can i use rank in server for players??

Hey guys!I need simple rank check in server.I use insanelimits plugin.BF3.I will have only info of player,Join,or i can check under round.Blaze

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze0075 View Post
    Hey guys!I need simple rank check in server.I use insanelimits plugin.BF3.I will have only info of player,Join,or i can check under round.Blaze
    Didnt fully understand, but you dont need a plugin to check a players rank

Hey dude.I mean have you simple code to insanelimits? So players can see other ranks
    etc.I have seen servers there i can see my rank when i join server.But they use other
    services i think? Blaze

Do you mean Battlelog Rank or Server Rank?

Hey! This is battlelog rank i think? Blaze

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze0075 View Post
    Are you talking about a command @rank in game that tells people their rank?

If so you need the stat logger plugin. If not, just tell them to press tab and look at the scoreboard.
    ____

Okay well, either way, if ya want people to check a players battlelog rank, press TAB and look at scoreboard like ColColonCleaner said. No need for a script.

If you want to see a players rank only for that server, you need Stats Logger plugin, as ColColonCleaner also said.

But,
    If your TAB key is broken, you spilled drink on your keyboard and its got stuck, eaten by a rat,hamster,cat etc., heres a simple insane limits code to show players battlelog rank in server chat window:

Evaluation: OnAnyChat
    First_Check: Code
    First_Check_Code:

if (Regex.Match(player.LastChat("!rank")).Success) {
    plugin.SendPlayerMessage(player.Name, plugin.R("Your Battlelog Rank is: " + player.Rank + ");
    }

Super Moderator
    I got confused and though he was talking about blaze back end.
    What a ranker me is.