Question about "sniper/recon kicker"...

I don't get it: I found a really good server where I really have a lot of fun, but I like playing with Recon Class, so I play almost all the time as a Sniper and I've also a good K/D ratio, and so I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE IN THIS SERVER BECAUSE I GET CONSTANTLY KICKED WITH THE FOLLOWING TEXT: "EXCESSIVE RECON/SNIPER KICKER". So, in short I'am banned, or what? I can't believe I can't play in a server even if you're a fair player... Explain this.
    Last edited by KiRa900; 06-08-2016 at 19:50.

Community Contributor
    Find out which person or clan owns the server and then call them, email them, or post in their forum. There is nothing anyone here can do if no one here owns whichever server you are ranting about.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Find out which person or clan owns the server and then call them, email them, or post in their forum. There is nothing anyone here can do if no one here owns whichever server you are ranting about.
    I tried, there is no way to find any owner... Now let me tell yopu something: some plugins can be useful but things like this above, really, they ruin a game. I can understand if someone try to spawn as Sniper but get killed and costricted to use another class, but GETTING BANNED IS A STUPID IDIOT FEATURE!
    Re-think about this useless and stupid plugin, because at this moment I don't see any sense except ban a player because he is too skilled with sniper. Maybe I'll find a new server, and maybe they adopt also this plugin, in future I'll be banned from every BF4 server? Who the hell had this "mangificent" idea?
    SHAME!
    Really, bring this to a Founder, Coder or whoever takes care of this plugin/s!
    Last edited by KiRa900; 07-08-2016 at 12:24.

Community Contributor
    What makes you sure that the server owner is using Procon? There are other admin tools out there. What makes you sure that you were banned? The "ban" may not be a ban at all. It could be an automatic kick until you reduce your battlelog stats sniper useage. Have you tried resetting your Battlelog stats or using other weapons for a while to see if the server starts letting you back in?

Procon is an admin tool. It lets admins do a lot of things. Procon doesn't encourage admins to ban players for sniping. It makes no recommendations. It allows adults to make their own decisions. For instance, you have the decision to use the sniper class almost exclusively. And, the server owner has the decision to be annoyed or not annoyed by snipers.

There is no way that Procon can detect or protect against "abusive" admins. Procon cannot prevent people from writting whatever code they want to write. People can create their own plugins, use their own plugins, and share there plugins over any media they choose and it never once has to go through any quality control or approval by Procon's team. How can the Procon team stop people from banning snipers?
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 07-08-2016 at 14:37.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Funny... blaming Procon on the assumption that:

1. The server is actually using Procon
    2. You are banned from that server
    3. We, the people behind Procon, can do anything about your situation.
    4. We are the 'admin police'...

I'm assuming you are just being kicked, because this server limits the amount of snipers per team and you don't read the warnings.

Limiting the amount of snipers per team is something many servers do, because it will enforce playing the objective.

So, you should complain about this with the owner(s) of the server.
    But you should know: Their server -> Their rules.

You don't like the rules, find another server to play on. There are plenty.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.