Bf3 cheat detector and player camera .

Hello , I have installed CheatDetector 0.5.2.1 but even after a month no body is banned by plugin . This is impossible that nobody was hacking.[ as per my 3 years experience of server hosting/being admin] .

Is there any way, we can see player camera like we do in othergames i.e over head or directly player screen. or any way to get screen shots without PB. It would be really great help for admins to differentiate between Pro players and Hackers.

Thank you very much.

You can connect to server as Spectator.

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    You can connect to server as Spectator.
    BF3 does not have a spectator mode.

Gill, i would suggest installing AdKats and using the anti-cheat systems in that plugin. I really need to make some of the custom live detection we have public, but you will see an improvement in your detection.
    ____

No spectate in BF3? that game must be cheaters heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    No spectate in BF3? that game must be cheaters heaven.
    Not really, you have access to each individual report a player gets, unlike BF4, which makes tracking certain things a breeze. And you can always require videos from the suspicious players.
    ____

AdKats looks really good plugin with almost everything in it . But we are still there from where we started.

Super Moderator
    Entirely from memory so don't quote me

In BF3, you join the team and (I think) squad the selected suspect player is on

Before you spawn, you can switch through the view of each play in the squad. (from memory)

If the squad is locked - then tell them to unlock or be kicked.
    If the squad is full kick one.
    Last edited by leibhold; 06-08-2016 at 01:03. Reason: I cant remember

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    In BF3, you join the team and (I think) squad the selected suspect player is on

Before you spawn, you can switch through the view of each play in the squad. (from memory)

If the squad is locked - then tell them to unlock or be kicked.
    If the squad is full kick one.
    Did not know that, i know you can see that in BF4, but don't remember that in BF3.

He can use the unlock squad command in AdKats to unlock any squad as well. Or just use the @join command to place themselves in the squad forcefully.
    ____

Super Moderator
    I really have to check that because it was soooo long ago. I think it was so you could see if the squad member was being hammered before you spawned on them. I don't think it works in mode where squad leader spawn is forced.