Battlefield 1 and Procon

Just a short question many of our community members (Battlefieldinformer.com) are asking if Procon will be ready to use for Battlefield 1 servers? As i am always hanging around here and i have not seen any other Battlefield 1 news i thought i would ask due to BF1 coming in just a few months time.

Thanks.
    KinJO187
    Battlefield Informer

Nothing has been said by devs at DICE on server managing part of BF1, yet. More info will be announced in this forum as soon as DICE does.

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by KinJO187 View Post
    Just a short question many of our community members (Battlefieldinformer.com) are asking if Procon will be ready to use for Battlefield 1 servers? As i am always hanging around here and i have not seen any other Battlefield 1 news i thought i would ask due to BF1 coming in just a few months time.

Thanks.
    KinJO187
    Battlefield Informer
    As is always the case with new games all information is hidden and under lock and key for some bizarre reason known only to the marketing and legal departments at the developers and publishers. As has already been said by Burockk, nothing official has been posted by DICE and until they do no information will be truly known, only rumors and speculation. Keep watching their official channels (Facebook/Twitter/Probably even have an instagram these days) and information will be posted there, and them someone will copy it here most likely, especially the relevant parts this community (servers/admining etc).

No worries seems like we are all in the same situation, one thing they never release is server info or admin info.. One major part of Battlefield yet they leave it till last minute.

If i find anything out before you i will come let you know